Sponsored

Tried to cancel my reservation through Ford, and then the dealer. No luck and no response from dealer.

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going to be unable to purchase either bronco I wanted, so I had canceled my October reservation no issues. However I had made my July res with a card that got stolen so that number changed and the online system won’t let me cancel. I called Ford and they couldn’t do it for some reason and told me to contact the dealer to get the deposit back and cancel, and I emailed both people who have been in contact with me with no response at all for days. Which is surprising because they’ve been fairly active with bronco stuff and have good reviews in the community. Anyone deal with this yet and get it solved? Prefer not to call out the dealer unless necessary.
Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't stress too much. You have until March 19 to get your $100 back. I am sure your dealer will call back eventually.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to hear that but I'm sure it will work out. Not that it matters at all but curious how early a July reservation are we talking here?

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suggest calling the dealership (sometimes emails get lost in the shuffle) and explain the situation. I'm sure they'll able able to fix it.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If it’s your original reserved dealer, you’ll need to contact Ford marketing. Don’t let up until you get someone that will help.

If you switched to this dealer then Ford marketing was correct and the refund comes right from the dealer. All the same I’d call instead of email.
Sponsored