Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did you recently buy a Jeep at 6% under invoice? If I can order a new JL at 6 under invoice, My Bronco Days may be over with this BS.
@DealerInsider was doing them at 6% below invoice back in August. Not sure if that’s still on the table, but he’s great to deal with:

5% under invoice for wranglers plus 1% AR # right now = 6%
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same dealership group I reserved my Bronco at, Chapman in PA. There is a dealership closer to you in Las Vegas (Jim Marsh Jeep) that also has competitive pricing. The folks from our forum said to contact Charlene there. [email protected]
There is a giy down in Irvine, Ca that normally gives deals like that as well. Bit even he sounds like he can barely do invoice now, maybe 1% under.

Sounds like Jeep maybe have put a squash on the Affiliate Pricing as of Oct as well, but not sure.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@DealerInsider was doing them at 6% below invoice back in August. Not sure if that’s still on the table, but he’s great to deal with:
Yeah unfortunately I'm way out on the west coast, so all those East Coast deals just don't do much for me... Would be a hell of a drive back though.

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Check out Walnut Creek Ford. People have said good things about them in this forum
There was a list of dealerships that didn't do mark ups, walnut creek ford was on there, Bill Brandt ford didn't charge a mark up for mine

Sponsored

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tried to convert my 2020 bronco reservation today , only to find Future Ford of Sacramento CA wants 10 k mark up. Dealer says he does not know any dealers not charging that. Does anyone know of any dealership not charging a mark up ? What good is a 2021 price guarantee to reservation holders or order holders when dealers are adding what ever they want . I will not be ordering my bronco if I can not get it without the mark up .If people do not order because of this , Ford will be forced to do something , if to many people order and pay the mark up , things will not change .
Check out this thread for dealers confirmed not to be charging ADM: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...scounts-master-list.2010/page-118#post-889990

Then call the Ford help line at 1-800-334-4375

I swapped my non order converted reservation in 2 minutes by calling. I just told them my dealer was charging ADM. The good dealer I swapped to instantly got the notification and I went to the dealer 30 minutes later in person to actually order my build.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tried to convert my 2020 bronco reservation today , only to find Future Ford of Sacramento CA wants 10 k mark up. Dealer says he does not know any dealers not charging that. Does anyone know of any dealership not charging a mark up ? What good is a 2021 price guarantee to reservation holders or order holders when dealers are adding what ever they want . I will not be ordering my bronco if I can not get it without the mark up .If people do not order because of this , Ford will be forced to do something , if to many people order and pay the mark up , things will not change .
Yuba City Ford
Auburn Ford
You should try Elm Ford in Woodland too.
They have nothing to loose in taking your order.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You guys need to look at what ford has done to Granger with the new allocation model for 2022. Granger might only get 200 broncos in 2022. They already have 800-1000 broncos ordered that may not arrive until 2023 or later. Ford has really stuck it to the smaller dealers that were treating customers fairly while at the same time giving more units to the dealers charging ADM. It really sucks!
So none of that has yet happened. You have only a single source of information who is contending that case, Granger. AND Granger hasn't explicitly stated the higher allocation dealerships are going to charge ADM. At this point it is just B6G internet hyperbole.

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am sorry and that is shitty. I had a great experience at Future Ford of Clovis (2.5 hours south of you). They gave me MSRP in writing, then took my X-Plan at delivery. Ask for Ray if you change to this dealership. Either way, change dealerships.

OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am sorry and that is shitty. I had a great experience at Future Ford of Clovis (2.5 hours south of you). They gave me MSRP in writing, then took my X-Plan at delivery. Ask for Ray if you change to this dealership. Either way, change dealerships.
Well Dixon Ron Dupratt Ford is who I am switching to , they said they would not add a markups Unfortunately I have not been able to get through to Ford to change dealer yet , now this complicates things more .I think Future Ford will try to tell me to just cancel my order , I am not doing that and loosing my timestamp , I will try contacting Ford in the morning again , I don't even want to deal with the Future Ford pirates.

Sponsored

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well Dixon Ron Dupratt Ford is who I am switching to , they said they would not add a markups Unfortunately I have not been able to get through to Ford to change dealer yet , now this complicates things more .I think Future Ford will try to tell me to just cancel my order , I am not doing that and loosing my timestamp , I will try contacting Ford in the morning again , I don't even want to deal with the Future Ford pirates.
Stick with Dixon. Don't pay ADM on a mass produced vehicle. Good move. Will you have to start over? New reservation?

OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Stick with Dixon. Don't pay ADM on a mass produced vehicle. Good move. Will you have to start over? New reservation?
Trying to avoid that.Hopefully I can get someone at Ford tomorrow and get it straightened out , they will get an earful about Future Ford .

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know my dealership down in Southern California is honoring MSRP if their rsvp had been converted to an order by the March deadline. However, they are very upfront about ADM on any new reservations and orders right now. Due to the lack of vehicles they have been receiving to sell. Some of these dealerships are just trying to survive since they don't have inventory to sell at the moment. When I drove through the Riverside Auto Center a few weeks ago, it almost looked like a ghost town.

OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
I get that , but Future Ford has vehicles, and to submit my order after telling them I am ordering elsewhere.A matter of fact I told them twice , several days later they called back to set up my order , I told them again ,what the he'll, why are you contacting me , I already told you guys I am ordering elsewhere. The first guy said every dealer was charging 10 k over invoice , and I would not find a dealer selling for msrp ,first call I made I found one .They are just lying dogs in my book , I don't sugar coat a terd , they are terds .

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where did you recently buy a Jeep at 6% under invoice? If I can order a new JL at 6 under invoice, My Bronco Days may be over with this BS.
Chapman is around there somewhere
There's a place in ID, another in GA, a big one in TN, and Granger in PA that are all several points under invoice, no BS type of deals. Check the JL Wrangler forums and there's tons of threads about them
Sponsored