Sponsored

Tried to make a change to my order and my dealer said it’s going to be scheduled.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Contacted my dealer to remove tow package and change color from cactus grey to velocity blue. Dealer said change was unable to be made as I’m previewing to be scheduled This week on a priority build. Super pumped and hopefully I get confirmation with Ford Thursday.

I was on the fence on the color. I’m happy with both. Only wanted to remove tow package in hopes to get scheduled earlier. Turns out didn’t even matter.

7/13 res 9:58 pm est time. 2.7 4 dr badlands mic Sasquatch tow MIC

"UPDATE" I received a production email today. Scheduled for week of 26 July 2021.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was told you could make changes even in the preview stage, as long as the VIN email hasn’t came you can make changes

OP
OP
Trueblue2296

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told you could make changes even in the preview stage, as long as the VIN email hasn’t came you can make changes
Probably true but at this point I don’t care to change it. Don’t want to risk them not building it. I’m happy either way.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A VIN probably has already been created. Just the email notification hasn't been sent.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yep

Sponsored

Bronco71

Badlands
First Name
Scottie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1979 F250 Ranger Lariat, 1980 CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here. I tried to drop my towing package to help speed things along. Manager said I was one of four from the dealership about to be scheduled. Number two on dealer list, 7/13 reservation 9:53 time stamp. He said if I tried to change something it would only delay my build.

2.7 4DR Badlands, tow package, MIC

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A VIN probably has already been created. Just the email notification hasn't been sent.
From what I have been told you preview on a Tuesday have til Thursday before Ford sends out build dates, that’s when the VIN will be created...

Just relaying what my dealer has told me. I tend to believe him, pretty knowledgeable on all things Bronco...

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Happy for all of you previewing. A word of caution….many of us have vins and have been moved out once, even twice already. Don’t get your hopes up too high.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy for all of you previewing. A word of caution….many of us have vins and have been moved out once, even twice already. Don’t get your hopes up too high.
Yep previewing means shit...
I learned that last week..
😎

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What he said.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Trueblue2296

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By moved out you mean what exactly. They took your vin away and reassigned it again. Or they slid your build date to the right or left. If it is the latter, it doesn’t matter its got a vin it’ll be built this year. The only part that matters to me is I get a vin.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep previewing means shit...
I learned that last week..
😎
Same here…….l knew better to get excited, but It was still a bummer not to get an e-mail on Thursday.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Build week moved out. I don’t want a MY21 bronco if it’s going to be delivered in October, November or December. At that point I’d be better off with a MY22.
So what exactly are you going to do if it gets delivered in November or December?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Build week moved out. I don’t want a MY21 bronco if it’s going to be delivered in October, November or December. At that point I’d be better off with a MY22.
Ya I won’t give two shits if it comes this fall or Winter I will just be stoked to get it...

OP
OP
Trueblue2296

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outside of just not getting it at all. I don’t think you have a choice but to take delivery when it comes. I personally don’t care when I get it as long as it’s a MY21. I also have a MY22 reserved. That one I’m waiting to see the green and getting to Modular hard top but on a 2 door not 4.
Sponsored