Sponsored

Tried to make a change to my order and my dealer said it’s going to be scheduled.

OP
OP
Trueblue2296

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After you get a VIN you can still change color up to production. I asked my rep about a few scenarios about chances of getting bumped if I make certain changes. He said the only thing right now that won't cause an issue is color change. Since the volatility with commodities and difficulty trying to get scheduled in some semblance of order, anything could cause it to drop.

Moral of the story, paint change after getting VIN=OK, other things=probably not OK. My questions were about changing from soft to MIC, powertrain, squatch or trim levels. Granted all major items and some that are restricted, just wanted to see if there was any wiggle room like we do with other vehicle line orders. I would suggest not f'ing with anything previewing out of an abundance of caution.
This is good news, maybe I will look into this if I get the VIN. Thanks
Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congratulations!! I’m also previewing this week! Told by my dealer this past weekend!! I’m pumped. He thinks I’ll get an end of July build date. Which is amazing. Although depending on delivery I may be in CO at Super Cel West! 🙃
Good for you! I originally had a 06/21 build but it's moved to 07/12....good luck!

Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congratulations!! I’m also previewing this week! Told by my dealer this past weekend!! I’m pumped. He thinks I’ll get an end of July build date. Which is amazing. Although depending on delivery I may be in CO at Super Cel West! 🙃
Is this the equivalent of coming back from the restroom with the food delivered to the table? One of life's simple pleasures.

OP
OP
Trueblue2296

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Trueblue2296

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Contacted my dealer to remove tow package and change color from cactus grey to velocity blue. Dealer said change was unable to be made as I’m previewing to be scheduled This week on a priority build. Super pumped and hopefully I get confirmation with Ford Thursday.

I was on the fence on the color. I’m happy with both. Only wanted to remove tow package in hopes to get scheduled earlier. Turns out didn’t even matter.

7/13 res 9:58 pm est time. 2.7 4 dr badlands mic Sasquatch tow MIC

"UPDATE" I received a production email today. Scheduled for week of 26 July 2021.
Don't you realize you can't change your order after you've been issued a VIN? Hahaha

OP
OP
Trueblue2296

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't you realize you can't change your order after you've been issued a VIN? Hahaha
Sure did but if you read it. I tried to make a change before I had a VIN and dealer informed me I had one so I couldn’t change it. I hadn’t received an email.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sure did but if you read it. I tried to make a change before I had a VIN and dealer informed me I had one so I couldn’t change it. I hadn’t received an email.
You're not in Canada are you? Lol
No emails... No nothing...
Sit on my hands and keep bothering my dealership. 😉

OP
OP
Trueblue2296

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're not in Canada are you? Lol
No emails... No nothing...
Sit on my hands and keep bothering my dealership. 😉
Nope got the email the next day. I’ll have my bronco by the end of August thanks for your vested interest.