First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know this must have been hashed to death but I suck at searching...is there a complete list/chart comparing what is and isn’t included on each trim. Really what makes a Big Bend different from a base? And so on...
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll give you the short version:

base =4WD, basic tech package, Sasquatch optionable giving you bigger axles wheels and lockers

big bend = first creature comfort path trim, unlocks mid package, still sasquatchable

outer banks = second creature comfort trim, unlocks high and lux tech packages, sasquatchable

black diamond = first off roading centric upgrade Trim, washout interior and floors, rear locker stock, skid plates, mid tech package unlocked, Sasquatchable

badlands = one of two top level trims, this one builds on black diamond, adds a front locker and a stabilizer bar disconnect, high and lux packages unlocked, most Sasquatch package features are standard, so adding Sasquatch is cheaper than on other trims and is a wheel and tire with fenders package

wildtrak: a second top level trim, this one more intended for Baja style off-roading. Sasquatch is standard. High and lux package available, you ditch your bash plates and washout interior

If you write about what you want to do with a bronco we can nudge you towards a trim

Sponsored

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

base =4WD, basic tech package, Sasquatch optionable giving you bigger axles wheels and lockers

big bend = first creature comfort path trim, unlocks mid package, still sasquatchable

outer banks = second creature comfort trim, unlocks high and lux tech packages, sasquatchable

black diamond = first off roading centric upgrade Trim, washout interior and floors, rear locker stock, skid plates, mid tech package unlocked, Sasquatchable

badlands = one of two top level trims, this one builds on black diamond, adds a front locker and a stabilizer bar disconnect, high and lux packages unlocked, most Sasquatch package features are standard, so adding Sasquatch is cheaper than on other trims and is a wheel and tire with fenders package

wildtrak: a second top level trim, this one more intended for Baja style off-roading. Sasquatch is standard. High and lux package available, you ditch your bash plates and washout interior

If you write about what you want to do with a bronco we can nudge you towards a trim
Excellent synopsis.

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Excellent synopsis.

Agreed!

And damn... The way you wrote it makes me consider changing from OBX to BL...

Ford Bronco Trim differences? tenor

Main reason for me? Just realizing the Roast leather interior has BLUE stitching!?!? Ugh...

I had a plan for the AC vents and grab handles, but the STITCHING?!?!

tenor.gif

Without going to Katzkin seat covers... What are the options for blue stitching???

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed!

And damn... The way you wrote it makes me consider changing from OBX to BL...

Main reason for me? Just realizing the Roast leather interior has BLUE stitching!?!? Ugh...

I had a plan for the AC vents and grab handles, but the STITCHING?!?!

Without going to Katzkin seat covers... What are the options for blue stitching???
Ehhh. You really want a blacked out washout interior and stay-bar disconnect?

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You actually have to pick your trim based on how much you hate the interior color bs. So if you don't want a tan dash, don't get a wild track. If you get a two door your paint color may clash with the orange or blue interior trim. etc.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Oldhippie

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you all for the links!! Ya have to give it Ford marketing...$4500 for leather steering wheel, tinted glass, 1 goat mode, grab handle, different grill, fog lights and 32” tires, aluminum wheels and choice for sandstone interior gives the option to spend on more options over the base. Looks like the other trims just add to Ford profits too. They really are about creature comfort and looks rather than actual capabilities or value. I will stay with the base Sasquatch and use those extra dollars making my Bronco more capable. Thanks!

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think Ford should keep the trim levels, but make the Base Camp completely a la carte with a ton/every option available for both the Bronco and Broncowagon.

Want to build a customized Base Camp v6 auto Broncowagon that cost more than a Wildtrack? No problem.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you all for the links!! Ya have to give it Ford marketing...$4500 for leather steering wheel, tinted glass, 1 goat mode, grab handle, different grill, fog lights and 32” tires, aluminum wheels and choice for sandstone interior gives the option to spend on more options over the base. Looks like the other trims just add to Ford profits too. They really are about creature comfort and looks rather than actual capabilities or value. I will stay with the base Sasquatch and use those extra dollars making my Bronco more capable. Thanks!
The Basesquatch is such a good deal if all you care about is off-road capability. I really liked the durability of the washout interior and vinyl seats so I went BD. Would have added Sasquatch to it if it was available with the manual for MY21.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know this must have been hashed to death but I suck at searching...is there a complete list/chart comparing what is and isn’t included on each trim. Really what makes a Big Bend different from a base? And so on...
Does anyone know why the Badlands model is the only one not to include Sport mode?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know why the Badlands model is the only one not to include Sport mode?
I guess their thinking is because it's the only one with Rock Crawl. Doesn't really make any sense to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ford giveth and Ford taketh away
Sponsored