Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

NOW IN STOCK

Give that Bronco some much needed lighting with these KR Off-Road Flush/Bezel Triple Fog Light Brackets. There stainless steel brackets are made out of 12 gauge stainless steel. Powder coated black to ensure a durable finish, these heavy-duty brackets feature a bezel/flush mount design that gives that fog opening a finished look while giving you adjustability in where the lights aim.

NOTE: The HD Modular Bumper uses a Torx Plus 40 (TP40) socket. Please do not use a Torx 40 (T40) socket (you could strip your bolts). Ford did not provide this bit in your tool set. They only provided a TP30 and TP50 bit. If you'd like to add-on a TP40 bit please click here.

Features
  • 12 Gauge #304 Stainless Steel
  • Powder Coated Black Finish
  • Bolt-On Installation
  • Designed & Manufactured in the USA
Includes:
  • 1 Pair of Brackets
  • Instructions
  • Optional: Baja Designs Squadron Spacers (required only if being used with Baja Designs Squadron series lights)
Fitment:
  • 2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper
Light Compatibility:
  • 1x Baja Designs Squadron & 2x Baja Designs S2 (per side)
    or
  • 1x Diode Dynamics SS3 & 2x Diode Dynamics SSC2 (per side)
Warranty:
  • Lifetime Warranty for the original owner.

Baja Designs: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...ad-bezel-flush-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Diode Dynamics: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...ad-bezel-flush-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Brackets/Harness Only: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-bezel-flush-triple-fog-light-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Baja Designs
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...ad-bezel-flush-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Ford Bronco TRIPLE FOG KITS | New Flush Mount Kit Now Available at 4x4TruckLEDs.com Baja1

Ford Bronco TRIPLE FOG KITS | New Flush Mount Kit Now Available at 4x4TruckLEDs.com Baja2

Ford Bronco TRIPLE FOG KITS | New Flush Mount Kit Now Available at 4x4TruckLEDs.com Baja3

Diode Dynamics

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...ad-bezel-flush-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Ford Bronco TRIPLE FOG KITS | New Flush Mount Kit Now Available at 4x4TruckLEDs.com Diode1

Ford Bronco TRIPLE FOG KITS | New Flush Mount Kit Now Available at 4x4TruckLEDs.com Diode2

Ford Bronco TRIPLE FOG KITS | New Flush Mount Kit Now Available at 4x4TruckLEDs.com Diode3

ORIGINAL POST
(During our design phase)

Do you guys want a sneak peak of what we're working on here on the KR Off-Road side of things (our fabrication side of the business)??

With the delays on receiving inventory on the Baja Designs Fog Pocket Kits we asked customers if they wanted to switch over to our KR Off-Road brackets. Most chose not to for one simple reason... they liked the "bezel" design on the Baja Fog Pocket Kit. Can't blame them, as it is a nice "finished" look.

With lots of orders stacked up and inventory barely coming in, we knew we had to do something.

So we present to you the new KR Off-Road Bezel System for the 2021+ Broncos. This will fit 1x Squadron and 2x S2 lights from Baja Designs (no, you cannot use Diode Dynamics lights as they are a different size and we're not honestly sure we'll do a bezel system for Diode, their lights are a LOT bigger, but we will try).

Doing some final tweeks to the design tonight/tomorrow. Here is a 3D printed prototype mounted up to test for fitment.

I have to make a few tweeks, the most obvious is shifting the entire assembly in more to get all the lights centered, and we want to angle them inwards more.

But I like to share what we're working on so here are a few shots (the lights mount right-side-up but these particular lights have had their bezels/lenses flipped over as they were for another application)

Ford Bronco TRIPLE FOG KITS | New Flush Mount Kit Now Available at 4x4TruckLEDs.com 1639714434298

Ford Bronco TRIPLE FOG KITS | New Flush Mount Kit Now Available at 4x4TruckLEDs.com 1639714454590

Ford Bronco TRIPLE FOG KITS | New Flush Mount Kit Now Available at 4x4TruckLEDs.com 1639714463322

Ford Bronco TRIPLE FOG KITS | New Flush Mount Kit Now Available at 4x4TruckLEDs.com 1639714468108
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kmcran

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are looking good! I would have definitely considered these if they had been available when I bought my BD setup from y'all a couple months ago.

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very interested. Are you going to offer these with a “build your own” kit? I want SAE Squadron fogs, but S2 Pro driving and cornering lights.

Rosalieee

Raptor
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, BMW M3 Competition X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Very interested. Are you going to offer these with a “build your own” kit? I want SAE Squadron fogs, but S2 Pro driving and cornering lights.
I’d be interest in a build your own kit too

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Heh, I'm one of the people who likes the bezel better.

Glad to see that you're working on a solution!

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes that is the idea. It's very time consuming/difficult for us to take the Baja Designs kits (which only come in 4 flavors) and swap out lights/etc.. so we'll allow customers to pick/choose which lights they want. It'll also help us deliver kits sooner. If we don't get the kits from Baja Designs that we've had on order over 2 months now, to fulfill customers orders, we'll offer these as a replacement over the Baja Designs bezel system. This should satisify the "bezel" look a lot of our customers are waiting on.

We'll also do this in a small production run so once we get final fitment, we'll only be 1-2 weeks out on a small production run (the first production run will be for those customers whom have pre-ordered the Baja Fog Pocket Kit and want to swap the bezel system out to the KR Off-Road, with a 2nd production run right behind it which will be for the general public and anybody who wants to "pre order" the KR Off-Road bezel kit)

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can only imagine how much mud will accumulate on those lights. maybe im wrong, maybe its not even a concern, it sure does look good though.
If you drive through a mud puddle, sure you're going to get mud no matter WHAT you have in there, as mud is going to collect on any and all surfaces. Just spray it down with a hose, DONE!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When do you think it will be ready? I really like that instead of the KR Bracket.
Well figure I'll dial in the 3D printed sample this weekend then have a pair cut for me and bent from my laser cutter. That'll take another week + shipping. So figure I'll have an unpainted pair to me the week after Christmas. I can do final fitments and if it fits, I can send it in for a production run which takes about 2-4 weeks + 1 week for powder coating. So figure end of January at the latest. Mid-January at the earliest.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well figure I'll dial in the 3D printed sample this weekend then have a pair cut for me and bent from my laser cutter. That'll take another week + shipping. So figure I'll have an unpainted pair to me the week after Christmas. I can do final fitments and if it fits, I can send it in for a production run which takes about 2-4 weeks + 1 week for powder coating. So figure end of January at the latest. Mid-January at the earliest.
Do you have an idea on pricing? I am interested.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you have an idea on pricing? I am interested.
Not too sure. I'm hoping to keep the price the same as the other brackets we have at $149 but there is a bit more metal here. We also have 3 total bends instead of 2 bends so that costs $$ also to setup a new bend and time. So IF we can't keep the price the same we might be closer to $189 for the price.

If you break down Baja Designs bezel their brackets were over $200 (but they don't sell them alone, but I ran the #'s on how much everything in a kit would cost to build out and yeah the brackets are not cheap at all)

It's just crazy how much sheet metal costs. 2 years ago prices were VERY low on sheet metal. This year, VERY high

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not too sure. I'm hoping to keep the price the same as the other brackets we have at $149 but there is a bit more metal here. We also have 3 total bends instead of 2 bends so that costs $$ also to setup a new bend and time. So IF we can't keep the price the same we might be closer to $189 for the price.

If you break down Baja Designs bezel their brackets were over $200 (but they don't sell them alone, but I ran the #'s on how much everything in a kit would cost to build out and yeah the brackets are not cheap at all)

It's just crazy how much sheet metal costs. 2 years ago prices were VERY low on sheet metal. This year, VERY high
You have no idea. I work in construction and we order a LOT of steel. It's shocking how high it's gotten.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You have no idea. I work in construction and we order a LOT of steel. It's shocking how high it's gotten.
Yeah it really sucks. I hate having to charge $150 for a pair of brackets, something that should have cost customers 1/2 that.

I try not to raise our prices but I had to raise the prices on my Gen2 Raptor brackets because prices were just going up up up and we had to order new brackets at a higher price tag.

Even when we started the Bronco ones, we had to bump those up a tiny bit because the 2nd run on them cost us even more.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dig it. Had planned on ordering the KR bracket with DD fogs but might hold out for this with BD. Seems like the longer I wait to buy things the better the options get.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I dig it. Had planned on ordering the KR bracket with DD fogs but might hold out for this with BD. Seems like the longer I wait to buy things the better the options get.
With the KR Off-Road bracket system, you can mount larger lights, which is nice. 2x SS3 (or 2x Squadron) and an SSC2 (or 1x S2).

With the bezel system (from Baja and KR Off-Road) you can only mount 1x Squadron & 2x S2.

I like the open bracket design to mount larger lights. I run 2x SS3 max & 1x SSC2 Pro on our demo truck.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And this is why things take longer then expected to bring to market. We're still working on our bezel kit. We're trying to make installation as easy as possible but naturally (and we KIND OF expected this) we're having issues bending the parts where we need to. I like to share the process so here's a prototype and an issue we're having. The sides are deforming a bit as we're trying to make this as stream lined (less-bulky) as possible

Ford Bronco TRIPLE FOG KITS | New Flush Mount Kit Now Available at 4x4TruckLEDs.com 1640728808366

1640728809101.png
Sponsored