First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There should have been additional weatherpack connectors in your Baja Designs boxes. Each box comes with 2 WeatherPack connectors.

Why do you need additional connectors though? Did you cut the connector off the Baja Designs light????? Unless you have a WeatherPack crimping tool you won't be able to just put it back on the light.

Im glad you replied and im glad you are happy. As I said, even the smallest detail I keep my eye out for since we want our kits 100% perfect in every way/shape/form.
I did cut off the weather pack from the light as the other half of the weather pack was no longer there (and that's when I used a wire nut to complete the wiring, which I will end up changing).

I checked my extra pieces box and I do have extra connectors (all male).
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did cut off the weather pack from the light as the other half of the weather pack was no longer there (and that's when I used a wire nut to complete the wiring, which I will end up changing).

I checked my extra pieces box and I do have extra connectors (all male).
That's the Baja Designs light then. So the issue wasn't with our harness but your saying the weatherpack on the Baja Designs light came off? And you cut the wire instead of just putting the weatherpack back on it???

The extras are for wiring harnesses in the box, NOT for the light itself.

Umgolfer

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's the Baja Designs light then. So the issue wasn't with our harness but your saying the weatherpack on the Baja Designs light came off? And you cut the wire instead of just putting the weatherpack back on it???

The extras are for wiring harnesses in the box, NOT for the light itself.
I don’t recall which side fell off. I had to cut both ends clean to be able to attach and complete the wiring.

One side was fine and the other side had 2 wires without a weather pack housing. One of the wires still had the red boot around it, the other did not.
In hindsight, taking pics would’ve been a good idea.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To those that have the Diode Dynamics triple fog kits, what configuration did you go with please? I'm so undecided. Considering SS3 white spot (for distance), SSC2 white fogs, SSC2 yellow fogs (all Sports). Thanks.

I currently have 2 pair Rough Country Wide Angle Osram's, up by the mirrors and top of bumper corners. So I have the ditches covered. These are not street legal, so I want to make sure I have good coverage with legal lights when I shut off the RC's. I'm thinking the DD spots can be aimed low enough to be "legal".

I spend a good amount of travel on 2-lane back country roads, lots of deer (actually my Bronco is in the shop being repaired because of a deer).

Last edited:
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To those that have the Diode Dynamics triple fog kits, what configuration did you go with please? I'm so undecided. Considering SS3 white spot (for distance), SSC2 white fogs, SSC2 yellow fogs (all Sports). Thanks.

I currently have 2 pair Rough Country Wide Angle Osram's, up by the mirrors and top of bumper corners. So I have the ditches covered. These are not street legal, so I want to make sure I have good coverage with legal lights when I shut off the RC's. I'm thinking the DD spots can be aimed low enough to be "legal".

I spend a good amount of travel on 2-lane back country roads, lots of deer (actually my Bronco is in the shop being repaired because of a deer).
It's honestly a personal preference. The most popular setup we see though is:

SS3 Pro Fog (the main fog light)
SSC2 Pro Combo
SSC2 Pro Spot

This way you get all the patterns.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...ad-bezel-flush-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Most folks are going with our Flush Mount brackets in this setup.

On our demo truck we run the following:

SS3 Max Fog
SSC2 Pro Driving
SSC2 Pro Yellow Driving

Basically we wanted some yellow lights on there and have the driving focused so that it hits where the high beams would hit. It's basically a wider version of a spot pattern for us.

ANOTHER popular setup is:

SS3 Max Combo
SSC2 Pro Fog
SSC2 Pro Yellow Fog

Because now you get a white and a yellow FOG and then an "off-road" style light with that combo which lights everything up

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Our Black Friday Sales are LIVE right now here at 4x4TruckLEDs.com

This is a great time to save on our lighting kits for Broncos

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's honestly a personal preference. The most popular setup we see though is:

SS3 Pro Fog (the main fog light)
SSC2 Pro Combo
SSC2 Pro Spot

This way you get all the patterns.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...ad-bezel-flush-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Most folks are going with our Flush Mount brackets in this setup.

On our demo truck we run the following:

SS3 Max Fog
SSC2 Pro Driving
SSC2 Pro Yellow Driving

Basically we wanted some yellow lights on there and have the driving focused so that it hits where the high beams would hit. It's basically a wider version of a spot pattern for us.

ANOTHER popular setup is:

SS3 Max Combo
SSC2 Pro Fog
SSC2 Pro Yellow Fog

Because now you get a white and a yellow FOG and then an "off-road" style light with that combo which lights everything up
I'm ordering a set of these today. Is there a quick disconnect wire connector you'd recommend?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm ordering a set of these today. Is there a quick disconnect wire connector you'd recommend?
You don't need a quick disconnect wire... the lights have plugs you just plug or unplug

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You don't need a quick disconnect wire... the lights have plugs you just plug or unplug
Great thanks! I'm trying to decide between a SS3 and SSC2 for the second pair (yellow SAE fog). Does the OEM mod bumper taper too much to block the bottom of the middle light? Some pictures I've seen seem to clip the bottom but that might just be the angle. Does it make sense to just get the SSC2?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No there is plenty of room. If you ran 3x SS3 then one set get blocked a bit which is why we don't sell it like that.

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don't forget to use coupon code FOGS at checkout and save 5% off our kit!

Ford Bronco TRIPLE FOG KITS | New Flush Mount Kit Now Available at 4x4TruckLEDs.com 305494940_785290932814798_7706983248020549158_n

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have you ordered your fog kit yet? Use coupon code FOGS and save some $$ on our fog kits!

Ford Bronco TRIPLE FOG KITS | New Flush Mount Kit Now Available at 4x4TruckLEDs.com Diode2

Save The Manuals

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you ordered your fog kit yet? Use coupon code FOGS and save some $$ on our fog kits!

Ford Bronco TRIPLE FOG KITS | New Flush Mount Kit Now Available at 4x4TruckLEDs.com Diode2
I purchased a headlight switch with a fog light button. Are people running 1 light on each side on the button (if equipped) and then putting the others on Aux switches? What am I limited to with wiring & the factory style fog switch? Thank you!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I purchased a headlight switch with a fog light button. Are people running 1 light on each side on the button (if equipped) and then putting the others on Aux switches? What am I limited to with wiring & the factory style fog switch? Thank you!
You need to program your truck as well via FORSCAN for that to work.

But yeah factory fog switch would operate 1 pair of lights, and 2 upfitters for the other 2 pairs

Save The Manuals

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You need to program your truck as well via FORSCAN for that to work.

But yeah factory fog switch would operate 1 pair of lights, and 2 upfitters for the other 2 pairs
Got it, thank you!
Sponsored