First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nailed it. I've asked a few wildtrak order holders why they ordered a wildtrak, when you can get everything the wildtrak has with a badlands but you can't get everything the badlands has with a wildtrak. I think the final answer was cost, but I haven't confirmed. They said it's cheaper to get a wildtrak than a fully loaded (mechanical wise) badlands. But even if the sway disco is only an extra $500 I don't see how you can spend $57k+ and fret over $500 for an extremely useful feature to either yourself or the next owner. That being said, I loved the body colored handles and black rings. I'm going to see about doing a swap with someone on my badlands once I get it. It sounds like there are plenty of maniacs here that actually think MIC handles look better than body colored :ROFLMAO: I'd say the same thing about the rings, but I've heard good arguments there about scratching while wheeling. I've also seen some of the outrageously ugly aftermarket wheel choices of some of you b6g forum members, so I'm not surprised lol

The MIC mirrors I'm fine with, they'll get scratched to hell here in the Oregon forests, especially without power folding mirrors, but the MIC door handles are my sole complaint on the bronco. My bronco is spec'd at $62k, how in the world do I have the same handles as a base model?

This is why I went with the WW it ended up cheaper than the loaded BL. But I liked the painted handles blacked mirrors and black rings look too as a benefit but not a decision maker
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is why I went with the WW it ended up cheaper than the loaded BL. But I liked the painted handles blacked mirrors and black rings look too as a benefit but not a decision maker
I just did a quick price comparison and yup it looks to be a couple grand less. This now makes sense. I was hoping MY22 would bring body colored handles to the BL, couldn't believe they removed it from the WT instead lol. There will be less people to swap with, but worst case I can always buy them from Ford. I'm not painting them.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you're talking about the picture that shows up on my Ford reservation page, yeah it is never matched my order, but we all know about the website experts at Ford.

And unless something changed, I believe the only trim other than WT that has anything that resembles sandstone is the Big bend, however that one doesn't allow you to go any higher than MID.
Ford Bronco True? 2022 Wildtrack will have MIC Door Handles and Mirror Caps 1635539000828

I just did a quick price comparison and yup it looks to be a couple grand less. This now makes sense. I was hoping MY22 would bring body colored handles to the BL, couldn't believe they removed it from the WT instead lol. There will be less people to swap with, but worst case I can always buy them from Ford. I'm not painting them.
You'll have to have them painted by someone (dealer? body shop?) - Ford doesn't have thousands of handles painted in each color laying around - they have blank "paintable" parts that you order and have to have painted.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well crap... Have no idea that was set. Wonder if it's a default choice or something. I don't know, I created my profile way back when reservations first opened up and I've never accessed this forum other than my phone, So my viewing has always had some limitations.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll fix it for sure. Ironic because outer banks is the ugliest one of all the trims :)

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Shift manually with the buttons on the shifter, problem solved.
There is soooo much more to Goat Modes than shift points. Things you can not manually override.

YetiBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I totally agree I like the MIC look Hoping they also do the Grill , There wheels and Tires have Replacements waiting :cool:
I will trade you my Wildtrak MIC Mirrors and Handles for yours?
Sponsored