Sponsored

Trump Calls Bronco “A big winner” and “A great success” during Rawsonville Plant visit (no I'm not joking)

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Well, he was talking about the sport, but you can't fault him for that from a one sentence brief he was given.

But the 90% press did not disappoint, they turned a three paragraph article into yet another Trump bashing excuse of an article going back three years, like we had to be reminded for the 10,000th time the press hates Trump.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, he was talking about the sport, but you can't fault him for that from a one sentence brief he was given.

But the 90% press did not disappoint, they turned a three paragraph article into yet another Trump bashing excuse of an article going back three years, like we had to be reminded for the 10,000th time the press hates Trump.
They are actually talking about BroncoBronco. Sport is being made in Mexico iirc

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco is a success, at creating American jobs. At least in the short term.

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...rump-with-a-bronco-factory-jobs-applause-line

Lol

Ford Offers Trump Old News on Bronco Jobs as an Applause Line
(Snowflake, trigger warning!)
Effing Bloomberg News...
Like most of the TDS ravaged media, they need to take a positive and put a negative spin on it... #45 is just using old news for applause. Couldn't just say he praised Ford, GE, and UAW for the Project Apollo work in the title?

How many people still think the Bronco Sport is the Bronco? While the Bronco jobs may be old news to anyone in this forum or following Bronco news, I'm willing to bet the majority of population is not aware. Further, with all the jobs lost to Covid and economy in the dump, a project like the Bronco could easily have been cancelled, so it should be reassuring to confirm the project is still a go. (Unless you're Bloomberg.)

Overall, I thought #45 did a good job recognizing Ford, GE, the UAW, and a number of individuals for their contributions helping out during this pandemic.
https://youtu.be/yo-___GKPEU?t=6840

At the 2:09 mark, is there a hint at a future Lincoln Beast? I would love to see Lincoln displace Caddy.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
(Snowflake, trigger warning!)
Effing Bloomberg News...
Like most of the TDS ravaged media, they need to take a positive and put a negative spin on it... #45 is just using old news for applause. Couldn't just say he praised Ford, GE, and UAW for the Project Apollo work in the title?

How many people still think the Bronco Sport is the Bronco? While the Bronco jobs may be old news to anyone in this forum or following Bronco news, I'm willing to bet the majority of population is not aware. Further, with all the jobs lost to Covid and economy in the dump, a project like the Bronco could easily have been cancelled, so it should be reassuring to confirm the project is still a go. (Unless you're Bloomberg.)

Overall, I thought #45 did a good job recognizing Ford, GE, the UAW, and a number of individuals for their contributions helping out during this pandemic.
https://youtu.be/yo-___GKPEU?t=6840

At the 2:09 mark, is there a hint at a future Lincoln Beast? I would love to see Lincoln displace Caddy.
All I had to see was that the article was from Bloomberg News...

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"All I had to see was that the article was from Bloomberg News..."

Forget automation on the assembly line...I hope AI takes over the whole 'news' business first :)
Sponsored