Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey all. Gonna try to keep it short and sweet.

Was looking to find the front and rear pair splash guards. Obviously, those prices can go fuck a hat.

So I decided to put the part numbers into Google and got a ton of results for as high as 23% off.

You're all avid discount shoppers and I'm wary of most things. Who do you trust, what's "too good to be true," and where do you all go?

Examples:
Are these dealer sites/discounts? If so, why is the Ruxer discount not this much?
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Like anything else sold, some sell at a better price. Ruxer, and the others you posted have been around for a while. I wouldn't be apprehensive about ordering from any of them. They say they are discount, but at the prices they advertise it doesn't seem like it a times. I just search them all, and buy from the one with the best price. Also, some the mud flaps advertised won't fit some Broncos, so be careful when you order. And like you I'm not paying those prices for four pieces of plastic.

Check https://www.levittownfordparts.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1OzBwfWL9AIVUQZ9Ch3jugYiEAAYASAAEgKdTvD_BwE also.

Here's a thread I saw the other day. Looks like a good idea.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ps-already-diy-mod-to-avoid-rock-chips.27702/

Last edited:

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've purchased through Varsity. Great communication, fast shipping, lowest prices on the products and the shipping I've found.

I also had the pleasure of stopping in and picking up an order in person last week while I was in Ann Arbor. Also a quick and easy experience.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all. Gonna try to keep it short and sweet.

Was looking to find the front and rear pair splash guards. Obviously, those prices can go fuck a hat.

So I decided to put the part numbers into Google and got a ton of results for as high as 23% off.

You're all avid discount shoppers and I'm wary of most things. Who do you trust, what's "too good to be true," and where do you all go?

Examples:
Are these dealer sites/discounts? If so, why is the Ruxer discount not this much?
Just to answer the question about pricing. We don't list these because we haven't had anyone want them so they aren't listed. If we did, using the same pricing matrix as the other 6G discount they would be listed for $344.63/pr plus shipping, for the part number listed above. I've said before, there's no margin in accessories and if you take into account handling once received and the CC fees, there's not much left to call a profit.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Boston182

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just to answer the question about pricing. We don't list these because we haven't had anyone want them so they aren't listed. If we did, using the same pricing matrix as the other 6G discount they would be listed for $344.63/pr plus shipping, for the part number listed above. I've said before, there's no margin in accessories and if you take into account handling once received and the CC fees, there's not much left to call a profit.
Thank you. And sorry, I hope it didn't seem like I was talking shit. I was mostly being inquisitive.

I would always rather support a 6G member if possible. I just didn't see these listed, as you said. If you decide to list them, tiny profit margin or not, I'd grab from you.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you. And sorry, I hope it didn't seem like I was talking shit. I was mostly being inquisitive.

I would always rather support a 6G member if possible. I just didn't see these listed, as you said. If you decide to list them, tiny profit margin or not, I'd grab from you.
I didn't take it that way at all. Just wanted to try and explain why we have some stuff and not others. Pricing for all Ford Accessories is a cost plus formula, same as what we call "in deal". We choose not to put some of the larger items on because shipping is horrendous and we've eaten several parts due to transit damage. If folks ask about an item we can add but it makes more sense on the smaller ones. Once you get to oversize shipping our discount and no sales tax is kinda wiped out. If I think you're better off getting from local dealer even if you have tax and pay list, I'll tell you so. The FADs ship to us free but I haven't been able to get it worked out where you order from me and the closest FAD ships directly to you from their warehouse. If we get the shipping calcs wrong, we can go from making a few bucks to losing a few.

Our markup is the same as what my employees pay for parts.

Meandeane

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Levittown Ford

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ive tried to use my Fordpass points to order a cargo liner. I think i've looked into it three times, but gave up each time after a few minutes. Fordpass prompts you to a dealer website when you go to purchase accessories, and then when i choose a specific dealer, they dont show the accessory on their list.

Sponsored

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
+1 on Varsity.

Just got my mudflaps last week and installed them over the weekend.

Great price and fast shipping.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive tried to use my Fordpass points to order a cargo liner. I think i've looked into it three times, but gave up each time after a few minutes. Fordpass prompts you to a dealer website when you go to purchase accessories, and then when i choose a specific dealer, they dont show the accessory on their list.
My dealer told me I had to come to the dealership to order using points.

Which I did.

But I see no reason I couldn’t have done it over the phone.

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

+1 on Varsity.

Just got my mudflaps last week and installed them over the weekend.

Great price and fast shipping.
Do you have the link?

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I vouched for Levittown Ford above because I had previously ordered from them and their prices were good.

Just ordered the all-weather floor mats from Ruxer and saved $15 over what I would have paid for them at Levitttown Ford! Definitely check out Ruxer first.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to bring the FP question back up, we can use your points but can't do directly from our store. The catch is, your points need to cover your entire purchase including shipping (it's too much administrative footwork right now to split an invoice between points and credit card).

Basically, you DM me the parts you want or send them to Jarod at [email protected] and tell him you want to use FP points. We need your name, address (shipping info.) and most importantly, the email address you use with your FP account.

We will get all of the parts together (order what isn't in stock), create the invoice, redeem your points then ship your items out. This applies to Ford accessories and basically anything with a Ford part number. It generally takes a few extra days depending on inventory but has worked without a problem so far. I want to caution everyone, some items we don't have on our accessory site due to size and weight. If you are wanting items that are really heavy or would be considered for truck line, I suggest trying to get through your local dealer. Even with my discount shipping some of these things will eat up most of your savings and increases the chance of damage the more hands that touch the boxes. Not that I don't want your business, I'm just trying to be upfront and help you get the most mileage out of your points.

We will be switching to a new ecommerce platform in about a month which should open up more accessory options, live shipping and a lot less administrative work on our end. Will still be offering the B6 discount but will have to change how it's done slightly.

Thanks again for your business.
Sponsored