Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was originally going with the 2.3 7MT but a friend that is a ford tech said he wouldn't for some reason and I really want remote start
Auto or manual? (Hint: edit your signature so it’s quick for us all to see details)
If auto, all trims have remote start thru app, and you only need mid package (not high like you have) to get the remote start fob.

definitely tow will slow you down so drop it if don’t need 7 pin for trailer breaking.

also have not seen anyone with the engineblock heater so that’s a total Unknown if that’s also slowing you down.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mdfilip

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Auto or manual? (Hint: edit your signature so it’s quick for us all to see details)
If auto, all trims have remote start thru app, and you only need mid package (not high like you have) to get the remote start fob.

definitely tow will slow you down so drop it if don’t need 7 pin for trailer breaking.

also have not seen anyone with the engineblock heater so that’s a total Unknown if that’s also slowing you down.
I just talked to Ford and they have it in their system with a order number so I would assume that the dealer did in fact order it so they must have had a allocation for it. Lady on the phone said it's just waiting to get scheduled

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just talked to Ford and they have it in their system with a order number so I would assume that the dealer did in fact order it so they must have had a allocation for it. Lady on the phone said it's just waiting to get scheduled
The dealer can place as many orders as they like, but Ford will only fill from that dealer’s order list when the dealer has an available allocation. It’s basically this - for a given production week, the broncos built are first determined by availability of parts. If they only have 100 hard tops that week, they can only build 100 orders with hard tops. They will try to build as many as possible in the week, so they will fill the rest of capacity with soft top orders. Same for all different components. The next determination is done by a combination of dealer allocation and order/reservation timestamps. Dealers own a certain piece of geographical territory and they want to spread them out, plus dealers with a track record for moving high volume usually also have large customer bases. There are other factors too but that is all handled via dealer allocations. In the build week, they look to see which dealer is next up on the allocation list and then give priority to individuals on the selected dealer’s order list based on order and reservation date.

Long story short, you could be getting caught in several different layers of filter, but just because the order is in the system doesn’t mean your dealer has an allocation available in the current scheduling window.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Add 2 more doors..soft top and drop tow!

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not sure if anything is holding you up other than dealer allocations. You can check my signature for all the details but basically I am a 2 dr BL lux without sasquatch reserved on 7/14/2020. I dropped tow a month ago and I am nowhere close to sniffing a build date. I am with SAC and they only got 6 builds this last cycle with about 70 reservations of 7/13 or 7/14 on order still.

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess from what I have read on here, most early reservation holders have been waiting for the dealership to contact them and have wasted many months. I could be wrong but I'm thinking they waited too long, or are 99'd by their own request. Several on here will list their reservation date and complain a lot but never mention their order date.
The dealership I ordered through says out of the 223 reservations ahead of me, about 1/3 of those people have never placed their orders and the dealership has never heard from the customer. If this is common elsewhere I can imagine some people are pissed off and still waiting for the dealership to reach out.
Everything I read on here seems to be people hounding their dealers.....I knew both times when order banks opened up and called the dealer. I'm pretty sure that's standard across the board in this forum with the exception of those who 99'd to wait for 22 options.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess from what I have read on here, most early reservation holders have been waiting for the dealership to contact them and have wasted many months. I could be wrong but I'm thinking they waited too long, or are 99'd by their own request. Several on here will list their reservation date and complain a lot but never mention their order date.
The dealership I ordered through says out of the 223 reservations ahead of me, about 1/3 of those people have never placed their orders and the dealership has never heard from the customer. If this is common elsewhere I can imagine some people are pissed off and still waiting for the dealership to reach out.
I think you’re right. I made my reservation day 1, and an email from ford said that my dealer would reach out to me to place my order. They never did, still have never contacted me once for anything during this entire process. I eventually went in on Feb 13, a couple weeks after they had started taking orders and placed my 21 order. I think that’s a big reason why I got bumped to 22. As soon as they came out with the 22 build and price, I was at the dealer with my print out at 10am the next morning (west coast time). Mine was the 452nd 2022 blended if I read my window sticker right. I know it’s the earliest blend date that they made 22s. One of the first to get shipped too, still Waiting though, just sitting in a rail yard for over a week now.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/15 2-door/tow reservation here.

I went to 4-door soft top w/no tow and got picked up the next week. Take delivery this week!

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Allocations are how many broncos ford will build for the dealer. A dealer can do a million orders but this is completely separate from how many FACTORY allocations the dealer is getting. Dealer is happy to let you float for undetermined time until your number gets called.
Lets pivot. Did the dealer require a deposit? Even if they did, find a dealer who doesn’t require a deposit and put in another order! You’re not required to buy either of them and whichever comes first you buy.
Sponsored