Sponsored

Trying to gauge how many 1st month reservations are stull unfulfilled.

Remaining 1st Month Reservations

• Total voters

dlnew2

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed my reservation on 7/26/2020 for a 2dr Badlands, 2.7, LUX, SAS and have little hope on receiving one this year.
I am curious how many first month reservations are still waiting.
Sponsored

Reactions: rws

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Reserved 7-15-2020 2-Door Bad Lands, SAS, 2.7, Modular, Lux, Tow

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Again, reservations alone mean nothing. Was there an order and when is what matters? Asking the wrong question, in my opinion.

speedius

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Again, reservations alone mean nothing. Was there an order and when is what matters? Asking the wrong question, in my opinion.
I delayed my order because of the roof issues. I could have taken delivery of a soft top and waited for the hard top later, but thought it would be win-win to wait. Built and rotting now.

BCA

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explore Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed my reservation on 7/26/2020 for a 2dr Badlands, 2.7, LUX, SAS and have little hope on receiving one this year.
I am curious how many first month reservations are still waiting.
I had an early reservation, but delayed ordering until 22MY. Supposed to be delivered next week, but would have had it already if the dealership wouldn’t have screwed up the original order when I requested a change.

Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Order timing means nothing. Everyone effectively ordered at the same time for MY21 and again MY22...at least if you are a person with an early reservation.

Where you ordered and that dealership's allocation makes more difference. Reservation time is like a fraction of a percent difference. Really only makes a difference within the context of the dealership that you ordered...sometimes. Maybe. Or maybe not.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm scheduled with only slipping by a week so far. I am hoping that it sticks and I'm driving it around the 4th of July!

Village Idiot

Badlands
First Name
Carey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5/30 build now 6/6 have official email from Ford with VIN.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Order timing means nothing. Everyone effectively ordered at the same time for MY21 and again MY22...at least if you are a person with an early reservation.

Where you ordered and that dealership's allocation makes more difference. Reservation time is like a fraction of a percent difference. Really only makes a difference within the context of the dealership that you ordered...sometimes. Maybe. Or maybe not.
I think order date tells us something, not sure what! But some of us ordered a year and a half ago, nearly....and *nothing*. Others ordered in the Fall/Winter and have their rides!! WTF?? And the super ne-er-do-wells, WITH Ford's express permission, just walked onto a lot and dropped the check down for someone's cancelled order, rather than pushing that rig to the next guy in line with that build. Thanks for getting me started again.

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m a day two res holder I got a vin in October and a December build date , then January , then February, then in March I got a photo coming of the line and a April delivery day then a May delivery day then my car broke down, wile waiting I dive my three grand kid every Ware , the bronco I was getting was a 2021 coming of the line in March ? . I can’t wait any longer I need a car so I bought a Jeep gladiator, a week ago then yesterday I get a call from my dealer they have my bronco a wild track in red I don’t know what to do I’m going to look at it Saturday and probably tell them I’m not taking it the Jeep is a better fit for me. But it sucks i gees the dealer will make out in the long run

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
reserved 7/14/20 and just now scheduled for 6/13. I did check the box since my order is technically not fulfilled

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved 7/23/20. First ordered March 2021, I think. Then again in Oct 2021 for a MY22. I imagine some time in Oct/Nov I'll be prompted to update my order for MY23...

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I reserved 7/23/20. First ordered March 2021, I think. Then again in Oct 2021 for a MY22. I imagine some time in Oct/Nov I'll be prompted to update my order for MY23...
That's just sad TR. It's not like you've ordered a WildTrak with the LUX, and MIC top. Big Bends were the ones that were suppose to be an easy build. Good luck my Tar Heel brother, I hope you get some movement soon.

BTW, I'm close to Concord. If you don't mind me asking who did you order from. You can tell me it ain't none of my business if you like. I'll understand. :)

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
BTW, I'm close to Concord. If you don't mind me asking who did you order from. You can tell me it ain't none of my business if you like. I'll understand. :)
Well, for more context... I originally ordered a 2 Dr Badlands. Then relatively recently I changed my order to a 4dr Big Bend. I didn't do that to try to get built sooner; I just finally had a chance to see a 2dr in real life and realized it's probably too small on cargo space for my needs. And then I went Big Bend because I don't like the MGV seats. Anyways, I ordered with SAC. So I'm one of the folks in that group. I haven't been uniquely passed over by Ford or anything. I've understood my "place in line" with SAC since the beginning.

Anyway, happy to hear from a fellow NCer. I called around to the dealerships near me when reservations first opened up. The ones I talked to (Hilbish, Mooresville, Cloninger, Town & Country, etc) wouldn't commit to not adding anything over MSRP. Then I saw the SAC deal on this forum and jumped on board.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think that for anyone that reserved in the 1st month can safely be assumed that they ORDERED as soon as the order banks opened.

And for those that purposely delayed their order, this poll is obviously not for you.

I reserved in the first week, ordered the day(s) the 2021/2022 order banks opened, and have yet to even receive a VIN

Per Ford's website, I have an Order date of
1/29/2021
Sponsored