Sponsored

Trying to gauge how many 1st month reservations are stull unfulfilled.

Remaining 1st Month Reservations

• Total voters

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, for more context... I originally ordered a 2 Dr Badlands. Then relatively recently I changed my order to a 4dr Big Bend. I didn't do that to try to get built sooner; I just finally had a chance to see a 2dr in real life and realized it's probably too small on cargo space for my needs. And then I went Big Bend because I don't like the MGV seats. Anyways, I ordered with SAC. So I'm one of the folks in that group. I haven't been uniquely passed over by Ford or anything. I've understood my "place in line" with SAC since the beginning.

Anyway, happy to hear from a fellow NCer. I called around to the dealerships near me when reservations first opened up. The ones I talked to (Hilbish, Mooresville, Cloninger, Town & Country, etc) wouldn't commit to not adding anything over MSRP. Then I saw the SAC deal on this forum and jumped on board.
I'm in the boat right next to you brother. I too called around, and got the same findings. I've bought quite a few cars from Hilbish. When I ask my go to sales guy about their pricing he just smiled. Then I knew that he knew there was going to be an ADM added, and then he knew that I knew I wasn't buying from them. So, I went with Granger. It's gonna be awhile. :)

TBH, I've nearly given up. I've been trying to get a price quote on a new gen Grand Cherokee (that would fit our livestyle much better), but the guy that John recommended to contact is a bit evasive. But, I'm still trying to get him on board with the plan.
Sponsored

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We're probably a little off-topic here, but during my nearly two-year-long wait, I've gone up and down in my "enthusiasm" several times. There have been periods where I completely gave up and couldn't have cared less about ever getting the Bronco. But then something happens, my interest comes back, and I get all obsessive about it again.

Most recently I parked next to a top-down sasquatched Badlands at Cabarrus Brewing a couple weekends again. There's something about standing next to one in person that completely reinvigorates my "I must have this!" feeling. So, I'm in it for the long haul. I think it'll be worth the wait.

(And yeah, Hilbish currently has a used '21 Big Bend on their site listed for $73k... )

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your title claims you want to know how many first month (30 days) reservations are unfilled, but your questions are asking the percent door breakdown on unfilled reservations for the first two weeks of reservations, so...?

If you really wanted to estimate only July reservation unfulfilled numbers, you need to ask Ford, you don't have the numbers needed to estimate them with even a tiny bit of accurately.

You should have asked two questions; "are you waiting on a July, 2020 reservation to be filled?" and "have you had a July, 2020 reservation filled?"
Get you a percentage that might be not completely useless against reality, that would be the best you could do. Can not get the real numbers without Ford insider data

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still don't have a VIN for my 7/20/20 reservation. I got impatient and placed another order with the same dealer on 12/09/21 without the MIC and Sasquatch and took delivery 123 days later and we have put 2,100 miles on it in 5 weeks. My teenager is obsessed with it, lol. I will buy my original order when it comes in hopefully before winter and my adult daughter is buying my current OBX/Lux/2.7L. I put 315/70/17 Wildpeaks on it and a 1.25" lelveling kit so to the untrained eye it appears to be a Sasquatch.

Ford Bronco Trying to gauge how many 1st month reservations are stull unfulfilled. Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 8.37.29 AM

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I placed my reservation on 7/26/2020 for a 2dr Badlands, 2.7, LUX, SAS and have little hope on receiving one this year.
I am curious how many first month reservations are still waiting.
Technically 1st "month" since the reservations started 7/13, I'm 8/6. Started out WT, then switched when I saw I could forscan sport mode onto Badlands and now I'm waiting for a Raptor. Happy about the end result (scoring a Raptor), just tired of waiting.

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed my reservation on 7/26/2020 for a 2dr Badlands, 2.7, LUX, SAS and have little hope on receiving one this year.
I am curious how many first month reservations are still waiting.
Yours is same build as mine except for mine was High and not Lux, 7/13 reservation and just took possession on 4/16...........

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How does a one sided poll show anything, first month reservation and I have mine. I got it a long time ago
Sponsored