Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel like The Rainman. Desperately trying to make sense of the Abbott and Costello “Who’s on first” story. A riddle that can never be solved but I refuse to give up on it even still.

So here is my current status:

Ford Bronco Trying to make sense of the nonsensical 5A5D4687-A5A6-4C91-B548-35EBAC21521F

“Good news” - I initially thought. But then I remembered that I’m dealing with Ford here so I looked closer. The timeline progress bar has circles at each milestone. The first two (“Confirmed” and “In Production”) have checkmarks in them. While the current status of “Built” has a date, but no check mark.

What information is Ford secretly trying to convey to me? Is it truly “Built”. Or is it just “Mostly Built”? And waiting for that last bolt to be tightened causing the check mark to be added to my circle.

A bolt, that is of course, currently out of stock. Causing my vehicle to be diverted to the ice mountain parking lot where it will slowly decay, forgotten, for an indeterminate amount of time.

I’m normally not the suspicious type. But Ford really knows how to bring out the paranoia in their customers. I think they actually take perverse pleasure from it.
Sponsored