First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The reason for these tube doors is they let you see tire placement for when off roading. And I bel they have a airbag in them that would provide extra protection in case of a crash while on road
Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The reason for these tube doors is they let you see tire placement for when off roading. And I bel they have a airbag in them that would provide extra protection in case of a crash while on road
Says nothing about an airbag in them on the ford website and if they did have them in each door, it would be a lot more than what they're asking for them.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I don’t get it. Other then looking cool I fail to see what riding around with the doors off accomplishes. Then buying these tube doors, which look cool, and hanging them on accomplishes nothing as well. So I guess it is done to be as cool as all get out. I predict I will remove the doors once in order to take photos and drive around the neighborhood. Then the doors will be reattached and remain there until the end of time.
You definitely don’t get it…

mmaturo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, R8s, Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Odd that the article says at time of writing (November 8th) there was no news on appearance or cost. I have the tube doors on order already, I know what they are costing me and I know what they look like. Or at least I hope they look like they are advertise to, would be pissed if something else comes with my order.
Ordering from where? I'm still not seeing these available to order anywhere.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordering from where? I'm still not seeing these available to order anywhere.
They are on the Build and Price. When I reordered on October 13th with my dealer I added them to my order. Call your dealer.

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appreciate the post, just as an fyi, someone posted this yesterday and there was quite a conversation about it in case you want to search for that thread for more info.. Some of us ordered these when we re-ordered our Bronco in early October. GM suggested to me that there was no indication of any delay and I suspect I will be built first quarter of 2022.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just asked my FAD again and they said Ford told them we should have by the end of the year.
21 22 or 23?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

21 22 or 23?
I would love to know the delay. They had prototypes super early and assume tooling and testing has already been done, so why the delay? Only thing I can come up with is they hate selling parts and making money.

Sponsored

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to know the delay. They had prototypes super early and assume tooling and testing has already been done, so why the delay? Only thing I can come up with is they hate selling parts and making money.
The only hire rockstars and not engineers instead of engineers? I can’t imagine how many times they have trashed the offices.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only hire rockstars and not engineers instead of engineers? I can’t imagine how many times they have trashed the offices.
I have at least 10 sets of 4d and 6-8 2d already spoken for. It's not like there isn't demand.

BullyHayes

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone know what happened to these doors? They may not be to everyone's tastes, but Ford showed them off quite a bit.
Ford Bronco Tube Doors Finally Available?! Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 8.55.24 AM

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know what happened to these doors? They may not be to everyone's tastes, but Ford showed them off quite a bit.
Yeah I really didn't understand these other than to cool off your crotch :ROFLMAO:

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s the article.
https://fordauthority.com/2021/11/2022-ford-bronco-lineup-to-gain-dealer-installed-tube-doors/

2022 Ford Bronco Lineup To Gain Dealer Installed Tube Doors

Shortly after the 2021 Ford Bronco was revealed, some images of tube doors leaked out through the online configurator, and Ford has utilized these doors on a number of concepts to date, including the Trail Rig, and more recently, the Riptide. As Ford Authority reported last November, Ford also filed to trademark “EZ Air” with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, (USPTO), which could hint at an open-air door design of some sort. Now, sources familiar with the company’s product plans tell Ford Authority that the 2022 Ford Bronco lineup will gain dealer-installed tube doors.

The tube doors will be available as a dealer-installed option for both two-door and four-door Broncos, as well as all trim levels. As of this writing, there is no exact description or photos of what these doors might look like, nor is any pricing yet available. Regardless, these new tube doors will present buyers with yet another dealer-installed accessory available from Ford’s already expansive Bronco catalog.

"Dealer Installed" aka here is a box with your tube doors in them, btw I got $50 for the labor to hand them to you.
Sponsored