First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Installed my tube doors over the weekend and posting some pics, it was really easy. I did it all myself one person job taking doors off was a one person job. Out of 4 doors one needed shimming and that was easy too. 1.5 hours total includes unboxing and unpackaging everything and storing old doors on shelves. Next time I think I could do it under 30 minutes.

The tube doors seem heavier than the regular doors, these things are beefy ! Massive and heavy.

First impressions really cool for around town, I mean really really cool. Freeway driving with lots of cars is nerve racking ! Large cars whizzing by, you feel a blow from the wind. I went for a 20 minute highway ride and lost some things that were not securely tied down in the car just airlifted and flew out !

Looks like nothing else out there on the road with these doors on.

No security, whatsoever so can't leave anything in there !

One odd thing that happened is bolts holding doors on came loose after a day ! Gonna keep an eye out maybe I did not tighten them enough. Doors latch on solid no rattling of any kind.

Happy to answer any questions.

IMG_20220820_122942_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220820_115508_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks great guys! Offers more protection and looks good. Win win. I cringe when I see Jeep owners putting their legs out of their lifted death wobbled Wranglers. Wait to you get in some type of accident. That will teach your leg....if you still have it.

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered mine and am just waiting to get the Bronco to go with them. Production date 10/17 build date 10/21, so pretty much can't wait!

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Installed my tube doors over the weekend and posting some pics, it was really easy. I did it all myself one person job taking doors off was a one person job. Out of 4 doors one needed shimming and that was easy too. 1.5 hours total includes unboxing and unpackaging everything and storing old doors on shelves. Next time I think I could do it under 30 minutes.

The tube doors seem heavier than the regular doors, these things are beefy ! Massive and heavy.

First impressions really cool for around town, I mean really really cool. Freeway driving with lots of cars is nerve racking ! Large cars whizzing by, you feel a blow from the wind. I went for a 20 minute highway ride and lost some things that were not securely tied down in the car just airlifted and flew out !

Looks like nothing else out there on the road with these doors on.

No security, whatsoever so can't leave anything in there !

One odd thing that happened is bolts holding doors on came loose after a day ! Gonna keep an eye out maybe I did not tighten them enough. Doors latch on solid no rattling of any kind.

Happy to answer any questions.

Ford Bronco Tube Doors Installed 1661183295136

Ford Bronco Tube Doors Installed 1661183295136
I got mine and there were shins preinstalled but nothing extra in the box. Are the shins to space up/down or left/right?
Sponsored