Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Ford OEM Tube Doors are shipping in a few weeks, this is the new price if you haven’t seen it.
I’m really not happy since it’s always been published around $1500…

PRICING:

$1250.00 2-Door Bronco (Part # M-19008-BTD2)
$2250.00 4-Door Bronco (Part # M-19008-BTD4)

Ford Bronco Tube Doors price & part numbers released: $1250 2-Door / $2250 4-Door BF2A2E8A-91CB-4726-B199-E5E3CB9E1A12
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, be easy on me when I ask this question, because I am a geezer and never a trail runner. What is the actual purpose of these “ doors”. I get some may like the look and the possible ” cool” factor, but is there an actual reason for the design? Is it simply a way to hit trails while switching out the daily doors in order not to worry about door damage? These prices make me wonder what a real door shell goes for. Thanks.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Okay, be easy on me when I ask this question, because I am a geezer and never a trail runner. What is the actual purpose of these “ doors”. I get some may like the look and the possible ” cool” factor, but is there an actual reason for the design? Is it simply a way to hit trails while switching out the daily doors in order not to worry about door damage? These prices make me wonder what a real door shell goes for. Thanks.
For me, I like the open doors off feel, but my wife won't ride with doors off. It's a little disconcerting for some, and having some feeling that you are locked into the vehicle can help.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the doors off, but ordered the tube doors because in PA you have to run with the doors your vehicle came with. This means I can't take the doors off my Wrangler, but if I can show my Bronco came with tube doors from the factory I should be good.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There was a rumor that they were also crash tested? Does anyone have information that would croborate that rumor? If so, they may be leveraging that for the price.

Sponsored

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And the tube doors for my 4 door were $1360 on my build sheet, but are now $1810 on the configurator :(

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I placed my 2-door Bronco order 3 months ago, tube doors for mine were $850/pair and I declined to add them. Lol!
Sponsored