First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if accessories like the tube doors or winch will be available in Canada? When playing with the price and build tool, there are only a few roof rack options... nothing else.
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone know if accessories like the tube doors or winch will be available in Canada? When playing with the price and build tool, there are only a few roof rack options... nothing else.
My internet is being crazy. So won't be on the Build & Price for Canada. But do you have the option to Pick your Adventure? It shows the optional stuff on the renders.

Screenshot_20210227-113509.png

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The build and price shows the renders but not the items themselves or their cost which means accessories aren't working for us Canadians. I turned an accessory pdf print out into my dealer with all the accessories I wanted highlighted but I was told from the guy ordering that accessories weren't available right now to order, my order has already been entered and my ford.ca account shows Order # and In Store purchase.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A lot of the accessories aren't available in the states right now either.

swampgoat

Badlands
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco xlt 5 speed manual, 2020 f350 tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The build and price shows the renders but not the items themselves or their cost which means accessories aren't working for us Canadians. I turned an accessory pdf print out into my dealer with all the accessories I wanted highlighted but I was told from the guy ordering that accessories weren't available right now to order, my order has already been entered and my ford.ca account shows Order # and In Store purchase.
Mine account says the same
Sponsored