Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello im new here tried to search on the topic around the forum

but didnt find any about it, im placing my order for the wildtrak in a couple of days but sadly my ford dealer is one of the worst to be honest

you cant customize your bronco you just have to take their Wildtrak the way it is

the problem is that i dont want tube steps just in case i might go rough offroading, is the tube steps removeable like the doors and roof? or i have to break it hahha
Sponsored

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are removable, however they do not come stock on the WildTrak. They are a $300 option. Is this something you dealer has already ordered under another reservation name?

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Steps are standard only for OBX

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They are removable, however they do not come stock on the WildTrak. They are a $300 option. Is this something you dealer has already ordered under another reservation name?
hey! its how the veichale is you can only choose colors and if you want leather seats or no, the wildtrak from my dealer has to come with tube steps! glad to hear that its removebale thanks man!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Steps are standard only for OBX
yeah my local ford dealer doesnt let me customize anything

i wanted to get the lux package to get the B&O sound system but you can only take what they have customized

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah my local ford dealer doesnt let me customize anything

i wanted to get the lux package to get the B&O sound system but you can only take what they have customized
Wait. WHAT?!

You reserved a Bronco, correct? And I’m assuming you’re buying from a dealer in the United States or Cananda?

That’s your order to order however you want. The dealer doesn’t get to decide for you. LUX is an available package on the Wildtrak... they just click a box on the order.

In fact, with your reservation you can order any Bronco trim you want (except for First Edition).

Your dealer dictating what you’ll receive is like the waiter at a restaurant deciding what you’ll be eating and drinking all night.

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If he has a reservation, the dealer appears to be limiting options to make it suitable for dealer stock, perhaps there will be a large ADM on it, perhaps they intend to sell the first batch to the highest bidders (don't forget, absolutely no penalty for selling to non-reservation holders in the first period). I can think of a few reasons why they might limit options, none of them good for the OP. Good luck

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wait. WHAT?!

You reserved a Bronco, correct? And I’m assuming you’re buying from a dealer in the United States or Cananda?

That’s your order to order however you want. The dealer doesn’t get to decide for you. LUX is an available package on the Wildtrak... they just click a box on the order.

In fact, with your reservation you can order any Bronco trim you want (except for First Edition).

Your dealer dictating what you’ll receive is like the waiter at a restaurant deciding what you’ll be eating and drinking all night.
if he's actually in Saudi arabia like his account says there's probably some weird back channel stuff going on....

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Your dealer dictating...
OP is in Saudi Arabia, lot of "dictating" going on in that part of the world. That said this seems like a very odd situation but if OP is happy otherwise getting tube steps he doesn't want isn't the worst thing in the world. 5 mins w/ a socket set will solve the problem.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just order them from the catalog... or from an aftermarket company. They should be a really easy bolt on. Good luck.

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wait. WHAT?!

i live in the middle east saudi arabia, i wanted to customize my own Willdtrak but they wont accept any customization they will bring a patch of cars from big bend all the way to wildtrak with their own preferences and customization and you can choose between trims

i really wanted the lux package so bad but i cant just order from ford i have to contact my local dealer to ship and everything

i dont think you can contact ford and they get to deliver to you personally there has to be a dealer in between

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP is in Saudi Arabia, lot of "dictating" going on in that part of the world. That said this seems like a very odd situation but if OP is happy otherwise getting tube steps he doesn't want isn't the worst thing in the world. 5 mins w/ a socket set will solve the problem.
not the best country in the world but no dictating

in order to get your own you have to take what they got in storage and stock thats what they ordered from ford and thats what they have

can i buy my bronco straightly from ford? without the dealer being in between? in that case i can customize my bronco however i want!

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
can i buy my bronco straightly from ford? without the dealer being in between? in that case i can customize my bronco however i want!
It's not Tesla, you have to buy from the dealer network at least in most countries no idea on the peculiarities in your part of the world. Sounds like perhaps you're dealing with a broker vs an actual Ford dealer, e.g. they order cars from a Ford dealer, import, then resell?

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you buy from a neighboring country? Can you buy from a dealer in the U.S. and pay for transport from here? I have no clue about the import rules there, just trying to find you some options.
Sponsored