BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can you buy from a neighboring country? Can you buy from a dealer in the U.S. and pay for transport from here? I have no clue about the import rules there, just trying to find you some options.
All of this is a bigger headache than removing the tube steps. The lux pack and B&O much more invasive problem but perhaps OP is not too concerned there. Seems odd... that's the land of the hyper SUV folks buying the best rigs in the world for desert fun, G-Wagen 6x6 all the craziest of crazy stuff.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's not Tesla, you have to buy from the dealer network at least in most countries no idea on the peculiarities in your part of the world. Sounds like perhaps you're dealing with a broker vs an actual Ford dealer, e.g. they order cars from a Ford dealer, import, then resell?
no theyre actually ford dealers and lincoin too

but they dont allow for some reason for you to build your bronco the way you want it its very weird even though ford clearly says your dealer will provide once you reserve but then

i asked them they said no we cant do that, ill contact ford about it

i mean why are they like that cmon i want the lux package with the beautiful B&o sound system to blast my bronco and rave while rock crawling 🤣

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i live in the middle east saudi arabia, i wanted to customize my own Willdtrak but they wont accept any customization they will bring a patch of cars from big bend all the way to wildtrak with their own preferences and customization and you can choose between trims

i really wanted the lux package so bad but i cant just order from ford i have to contact my local dealer to ship and everything

i dont think you can contact ford and they get to deliver to you personally there has to be a dealer in between
Received!

I saw you listed Saudi Arabia in your profile, but I wasn’t sure that meant you were currently there or that’s where you’re ordering from.

I think you may be the first forum member outside North America to post that they’re ordering a Bronco!

Sorry you can’t get it exactly the way you want... as pointed out, at least some of the items will be available to be added after you take delivery (steps being one of them).

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
no theyre actually ford dealers and lincoin too

but they dont allow for some reason for you to build your bronco the way you want it its very weird even though ford clearly says your dealer will provide once you reserve but then

i asked them they said no we cant do that, ill contact ford about it

i mean why are they like that cmon i want the lux package with the beautiful B&o sound system to blast my bronco and rave while rock crawling 🤣
Yeah ping Ford maybe they can help, sounds like there's no regulatory or required restrictions here maybe just your local folks being a pain in the butt for their own reasons.

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can you buy from a neighboring country? Can you buy from a dealer in the U.S. and pay for transport from here? I have no clue about the import rules there, just trying to find you some options.
can i ? its okay to import cars, but how do i contact with a dealer in the us ? plus i think us broncos are coming late 2021 some coming in 2022 i cant be waiting all that long

my local dealer will have the broncos in September

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe your best bet is to talk to @DealerInsider or @Zach@Granger to see if they can get you one optioned the way you want and shipped over there. They probably understand import stuff better than us peasants.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tough predicament when you know what you want and can't get it that way. The steps should be an easy delete (and re-add if you want them back on periodically) but too bad on the other features

Will Granger ship to SA? ;)

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i live in the middle east saudi arabia, i wanted to customize my own Willdtrak but they wont accept any customization they will bring a patch of cars from big bend all the way to wildtrak with their own preferences and customization and you can choose between trims

i really wanted the lux package so bad but i cant just order from ford i have to contact my local dealer to ship and everything

i dont think you can contact ford and they get to deliver to you personally there has to be a dealer in between
I believe in your situation you will have to take what you can get. It sounds like some unscrupulous import/export person snagged a bunch of US reservations and is going to turn a profit on them. I don't think Bronco was going to be released in your area until next year.
*Edit* I was wrong. Looks like summer 2021 from other posts.

Last edited:

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe your best bet is to talk to @DealerInsider or @Zach@Granger to see if they can get you one optioned the way you want and shipped over there. They probably understand import stuff better than us peasants.
Logistics and red tape from here to SA can be problematic, OP would be better off finding a dealer in EU to work with if that's a path he wants to go down... Turkey maybe the path of least resistance.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Logistics and red tape from here to SA can be problematic, OP would be better off finding a dealer in EU to work with if that's a path he wants to go down... Turkey maybe the path of least resistance.
No Bronco's will be available in Europe. I think it is only available in North America and the Middle East. Checking pricing a Big Bend Starts out at $52,000 (193,000 SAR) and a Badlands at $76,000 (284,000 SAR) in Saudi Arabia. And that is before ADM. So maybe $100,000 for that early delivery of a Wildtrack?

The SA Ford website shows availability starting July 2021. My guess is that Ford pre-determines what gets delivered to SA especially early on.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No Bronco's will be available in Europe. I think it is only available in North America and the Middle East. Checking pricing a Big Bend Starts out at $52,000 (193,000 SAR) and a Badlands at $76,000 (284,000 SAR) in Saudi Arabia. And that is before ADM. So maybe $100,000 for that early delivery of a Wildtrack?

The SA Ford website shows availability starting July 2021. My guess is that Ford pre-determines what gets delivered to SA especially early on.

The badlands theres only one trim one option which is the 4 door sasquatch package

Which is about 262,000 SAR 70k$

The wildtrak is also 70K$ But with leather seats it ill be 72k$
No way im buying a bronco that goes up to 100,000$ im better off buying a LR defender X Edition or the new raptor

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

our franchise agreement wont allow us to sell new vehicles out of the country or ship them outside us...we could lose our franchise if we are caught

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
our franchise agreement wont allow us to sell new vehicles out of the country or ship them outside us...we could lose our franchise if we are caught
Which is the sole reason all Ford dealers "should" attempt to do every customer's tag and title registration, even if they're an out of state customer. We will not sell a customer from another state without doing it, and we probably sell 100+ vehicles per month out of state. There are four states we refuse to sell to because the regulations make it so hard.

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
wow thats tough and harsh, why is that?

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yeah my local ford dealer doesnt let me customize anything

i wanted to get the lux package to get the B&O sound system but you can only take what they have customized
What the F*ck! Call Ford and complain!
Sponsored