Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Coming Soon: 2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Turbomac HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco Wheel Thread TurbomacHD_TopBanner-Fifteen52-Bronco6

The Wheels Used On the First Bronco Reveal

With the continued success of our Turbomac design, we thought it was time that the off-road community deserved something strong, light and unique. So we got together with Ken Block and decided that the Turbomac HD needed to become a reality. After over a year of rigorous testing on his Ford Raptor, Ken put his new signature Turbomac HD to the test and gave it the green light. Now, we are very pleased to be able to offer it as part of our Cast Monoblock wheel lineup. The 17x8.5 Turbomac HD features a simulated beadlock ring with stainless-steel hardware for corrosion resistance.

technicals .

DIAMETER
WIDTH
BOLT PATTERN
OFFSET
CENTERBOREWEIGHTLOAD RATING (LB)
178.56x139.7 (6x5.5)0106.226.322500

Shop Turbomac HD .

Ford Bronco Turbomac HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco Wheel Thread TurbomacHD_AsphaltBlack Ford Bronco Turbomac HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco Wheel Thread TurbomacHD_BlockBronze
Ford Bronco Turbomac HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco Wheel Thread TurbomacHD_MagnsiumGrey

CLICK ANY WHEEL FOR MORE INFORMATION
HAVING TROUBLE? CLICK THESE LINKS: Asphalt Black / Block Bronze / Magnesium Grey

Get 10% Off Your First Set with: BRONCO6G

WHEELS ON VEHICLE

Ford Bronco Turbomac HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco Wheel Thread Bronco-Area51-P2
Ford Bronco Turbomac HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco Wheel Thread Bronco-Area51-P1
Ford Bronco Turbomac HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco Wheel Thread Bronco-Area51-P5

fifteen52_ford_bronco_cactus_grey-jpg.jpg

wheels-for-ford-bronco-fifteen52-jpg.jpg

Ford Bronco Turbomac HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco Wheel Thread FroncoBronco_P5
Ford Bronco Turbomac HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco Wheel Thread FroncoBronco_Set2
Ford Bronco Turbomac HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco Wheel Thread FroncoBronco_P3

Ford Bronco Turbomac HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco Wheel Thread TurbomacHD_Bronco_2021_Black_P2
Ford Bronco Turbomac HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco Wheel Thread TurbomacHD_Bronco_2021_Black_P1
Ford Bronco Turbomac HD _  / / 2021+ Bronco Wheel Thread TurbomacHD_Bronco_2021_Black_P3

Have Turbomac HD on your Bronco? Post it below!
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That photo filter makes Area51 look turquoise and I love it. I just wish it actually looked like that.

Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

can these be swapped to the SAS tire? might have to pick up a set and have it swapped before I even leave the dealership.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Bronze wheels on my Green bronco, for the win! Can't wait to actually have my green bronco. Lol.

Sponsored

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

can these be swapped to the SAS tire? might have to pick up a set and have it swapped before I even leave the dealership.
Yes. The magnesium Grey photos are of my FE bronco. They swapped the factory sasquatch goodyears right over.

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

With the continued success of our Turbomac design, we thought it was time that the off-road community deserved something strong, light and unique. So we got together with Ken Block and decided that the Turbomac HD needed to become a reality. After over a year of rigorous testing on his Ford Raptor, Ken put his new signature Turbomac HD to the test and gave it the green light. Now, we are very pleased to be able to offer it as part of our Cast Monoblock wheel lineup. The 17x8.5 Turbomac HD features a simulated beadlock ring with stainless-steel hardware for corrosion resistance.

Questions:

How does the 0 offset (versus 30 on the Sasquatch wheels) affect the ride and suspension geometry?
Will you offer +30 offset or similar?
Is there any concern with rocks being thrown on the body (due to fenders not properly covering the tires)?

zebraquick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes. The magnesium Grey photos are of my FE bronco. They swapped the factory sasquatch goodyears right over.
That is fire! I was looking at black for my cactus but dayum that is looking good!

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

why do off-road wheel manufacturers insist on making wheels with a BAZILLION holes in them that will be a HORRENDOUS PITA to clean?
I said the same thing, until I tried to clean them myself. I don't know what coating they use, but dirt rinses off like a non-stick pan. I'm amazed with how easy these wheels are to clean, and if you just invest in a little wheel brush, you'll have no issue keeping them sparkly (when you don't want them looking straight up muddy :) )
Sponsored