First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do y'all have a listing of retail partners somewhere? I would love to see the bronze wheels in person. I feel like they could look killer against the Rapid Red.
Sponsored

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do y'all have a listing of retail partners somewhere? I would love to see the bronze wheels in person. I feel like they could look killer against the Rapid Red.
Can't help you with the retailer list, but I'm sure @fifteen52 will chime in. All I'll say is the bronze look AMAZING on Justin B Mcbride's "Cool Rick" Jeep, so that will give you some comfort.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can't help you with the retailer list, but I'm sure @fifteen52 will chime in. All I'll say is the bronze look AMAZING on Justin B Mcbride's "Cool Rick" Jeep, so that will give you some comfort.

Thanks yo!

Hellion10

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Audi A7 Prestige, '23 Tundra Capstone, ‘69 C10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TurbomacHD_TopBanner-Fifteen52-Bronco6g.png

The Wheels Used On the First Bronco Reveal

With the continued success of our Turbomac design, we thought it was time that the off-road community deserved something strong, light and unique. So we got together with Ken Block and decided that the Turbomac HD needed to become a reality. After over a year of rigorous testing on his Ford Raptor, Ken put his new signature Turbomac HD to the test and gave it the green light. Now, we are very pleased to be able to offer it as part of our Cast Monoblock wheel lineup. The 17x8.5 Turbomac HD features a simulated beadlock ring with stainless-steel hardware for corrosion resistance.

technicals .

DIAMETER
WIDTH
BOLT PATTERN
OFFSET
CENTERBOREWEIGHTLOAD RATING (LB)
178.56x139.7 (6x5.5)0106.226.322500

Shop Turbomac HD .

TurbomacHD_AsphaltBlack.png TurbomacHD_BlockBronze.png
TurbomacHD_MagnsiumGrey.png

CLICK ANY WHEEL FOR MORE INFORMATION
HAVING TROUBLE? CLICK THESE LINKS: Asphalt Black / Block Bronze / Magnesium Grey

Get 10% Off Your First Set with: BRONCO6G

WHEELS ON VEHICLE

Bronco-Area51-P2.jpg
Bronco-Area51-P1.jpg
Bronco-Area51-P5.jpg

fifteen52_ford_bronco_cactus_grey-jpg.jpg

wheels-for-ford-bronco-fifteen52-jpg.jpg

FroncoBronco_P5.jpg
FroncoBronco_Set2.jpg
FroncoBronco_P3.jpg

TurbomacHD_Bronco_2021_Black_P2.jpg
TurbomacHD_Bronco_2021_Black_P1.jpg
TurbomacHD_Bronco_2021_Black_P3.jpg

Have Turbomac HD on your Bronco? Post it below!
Do the factory TPMS sensors fit and able to be swapped over?
Thanks, Jerry

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do the factory TPMS sensors fit and able to be swapped over?
Thanks, Jerry
They did for me. I read they're in the valve stems.

Sponsored

Hellion10

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Audi A7 Prestige, '23 Tundra Capstone, ‘69 C10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They did for me. I read they're in the valve stems.
Thx Bud, love your rig, got a Badlands SAS Lux Softtop Carbon Grey that is supposed to be at the dealer any time now (11/24-12/2 delivery window), ordered the Bronze Turbomac HD's about 4 weeks ago now, hope they get stocked and shipped soon. Plan on using the Stock SAS Goodyears at least for awhile. So far all I actually have is some Gorilla Spline Lugs and a Stubby antenna in my possession lol.

Question for you. Since you are using the Goodyears and the Turbomacs offset pushes tires out approximately 1.2" outward, are you getting all the "rock throwing/sand blasting" even on paved surfaces others claim they are getting from the goodyears? Or is that being blown out of proportion as with most things internet? lol

-Jerry

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thx Bud, love your rig, got a Badlands SAS Lux Softtop Carbon Grey that is supposed to be at the dealer any time now (11/24-12/2 delivery window), ordered the Bronze Turbomac HD's about 4 weeks ago now, hope they get stocked and shipped soon. Plan on using the Stock SAS Goodyears at least for awhile. So far all I actually have is some Gorilla Spline Lugs and a Stubby antenna in my possession lol.

Question for you. Since you are using the Goodyears and the Turbomacs offset pushes tires out approximately 1.2" outward, are you getting all the "rock throwing/sand blasting" even on paved surfaces others claim they are getting from the goodyears? Or is that being blown out of proportion as with most things internet? lol

-Jerry
Definitely blown out of proportion, but it does happen. The Vinyl on my door handles is definitely getting marked up, but nothing more than I expected, and I'm betting almost all of it is from off roading, or right after coming back to pavement and having the rocks fling out of the tire tread at higher speed.

I have the Sasquatch fender flares, so that helps. For others who upgrade with the smaller flares, I could see how the effects would be worse.

I have the Traverse HDs now, but I believe the offsets are the same as the Turbomac HD.

Cuzin Eddie

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I want these wheels. @fifteen52, Do you have any small independent dealers in Southern Utah that carries the Turbomac’s?

Sponsored
OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Coming Soon: 2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the pics and keep them coming. We will be a little more present on the forums now as I am taking it over. feel free to shoot me an email with any questions or to see what I can do pricing wise, [email protected]

And remember the 25% off sale ends tomorrow.

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com