Sponsored

Turbosmart Blow Off Valve Install, Review and Sound Clips on our 2.7L First Edition!

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Highlights:
Give your truck a mean BOV sound
Stronger than the factory eBOV
Billet aluminum construction
Uses dual port venting system
Improves response & thermal performance

BOV that Fits with Aftermarket Intercoolers
Your EcoBoost deserves a big, mean, and aggressive sound when all that boos pressure needs to be released, and the Turbosmart BOV Kompact Dual Port VR13 gives that to you. Turbosmart's BOV Kompact gives you a true BOV operation and sound, and this variant from our friends over at Turbosmart even fits onto aftermarket intercoolers. Just like its predecessor, the Turbosmart BOV Kompact drops right into place of the factory eBOV and comes with everything you need to get it up and running on your truck, all without throwing a CEL. The BOV is less prone to leakage, has rapid response and better thermal performance while handling much higher boost pressures than the stock eBOV, making it perfect for high-powered builds. Hybrid or large flowing turbos with OE electronic diverter valves will benefit from the lack of leakage; the turbo charger and wastegate will not be stressed by the EM achieving its target boost. The dual port design also vents to the atmosphere and then back into the air intake.

Billet Aluminum Construction with Drop-in Design
Each BOV and fitting is made out of CNC machined billet aluminum, which gives it greater strength and durability over the factory plastic eBOV. Just unplug and unbolt your OEM Blow-Off Valve, and install this product in its place. You can do this without adapters, hoses or extra assembly. You will retain OE control of the BOV's operation.

Fitment: 2021 Bronco 2.3/2.7L Bronco Sport 2.0L

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We just installed the new Turbosmart Kompact Dual Port BOV on our First Edition. Install, Review and Sound Clips are below!

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does this void the factory warranty?

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

dblev

First Edition
First Name
D avid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Highlights:
Give your truck a mean BOV sound
Stronger than the factory eBOV
Billet aluminum construction
Uses dual port venting system
Improves response & thermal performance

BOV that Fits with Aftermarket Intercoolers
Your EcoBoost deserves a big, mean, and aggressive sound when all that boos pressure needs to be released, and the Turbosmart BOV Kompact Dual Port VR13 gives that to you. Turbosmart's BOV Kompact gives you a true BOV operation and sound, and this variant from our friends over at Turbosmart even fits onto aftermarket intercoolers. Just like its predecessor, the Turbosmart BOV Kompact drops right into place of the factory eBOV and comes with everything you need to get it up and running on your truck, all without throwing a CEL. The BOV is less prone to leakage, has rapid response and better thermal performance while handling much higher boost pressures than the stock eBOV, making it perfect for high-powered builds. Hybrid or large flowing turbos with OE electronic diverter valves will benefit from the lack of leakage; the turbo charger and wastegate will not be stressed by the EM achieving its target boost. The dual port design also vents to the atmosphere and then back into the air intake.

Billet Aluminum Construction with Drop-in Design
Each BOV and fitting is made out of CNC machined billet aluminum, which gives it greater strength and durability over the factory plastic eBOV. Just unplug and unbolt your OEM Blow-Off Valve, and install this product in its place. You can do this without adapters, hoses or extra assembly. You will retain OE control of the BOV's operation.

Fitment: 2021 Bronco 2.3/2.7L Bronco Sport 2.0L

Where can I find this part? Also, why does the engine and acceleration sound louder already when reving the engine? I have. 21my first edition 2.7 as well. When I rev the engine I am not getting nearly as loud of an acceleration sound as you.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Where can I find this part? Also, why does the engine and acceleration sound louder already when reving the engine? I have. 21my first edition 2.7 as well. When I rev the engine I am not getting nearly as loud of an acceleration sound as you.
Here are the links to the valves.

50/50 Dual Port BOV
https://www.lethalperformance.com/t...co-2-3l-2-7l-bronco-sport-2-0l-0223-1082.html

Plumb Back Recirculating BOV
https://www.lethalperformance.com/t...es-plumb-back-vr13-2021-bronco-0223-1282.html

As far as sound goes we have some exhaust work done on our Bronco as well as it's been tuned by Whipple and has an aftermarket intercooler and air filter on it. That may contribute to why ours sounds different than yours.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime.

Thanks, Jared

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here are the links to the valves.

50/50 Dual Port BOV
https://www.lethalperformance.com/t...co-2-3l-2-7l-bronco-sport-2-0l-0223-1082.html

Plumb Back Recirculating BOV
https://www.lethalperformance.com/t...es-plumb-back-vr13-2021-bronco-0223-1282.html

As far as sound goes we have some exhaust work done on our Bronco as well as it's been tuned by Whipple and has an aftermarket intercooler and air filter on it. That may contribute to why ours sounds different than yours.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime.

Thanks, Jared
What kind of performance are you getting after the tune and mods?
Sponsored