First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone know if the 2dr and 4dr "Big" Bronco is able to be sat in at the state fair in Minnesota this week?

Also, any word if the Gen 3 Raptor may be there?
Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope, they’re roped off. That’s why I’m not bothering to go.

OP
OP
Warthog

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you. That's gonna save me some cash - stupid...
Yeah cuz those of us that ordered don’t want a little bit of time with one. The event at North Country was ok but want to see a hard top

OP
OP
Warthog

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah cuz those of us that ordered don’t want a little bit of time with one. The event at North Country was ok but want to see a hard top

Agreed - I pushed my order to '22 MY because I want to sit in one. I'm 6'3" and daughter is 5'11". I'm not going to be paying that cash just to feel crunched.

If I don't get to sit in one first I'll go Raptor again. Not that they're a bad thing by any means. I just wanted open top.

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agreed - I pushed my order to '22 MY because I want to sit in one. I'm 6'3" and daughter is 5'11". I'm not going to be paying that cash just to feel crunched.

If I don't get to sit in one first I'll go Raptor again. Not that they're a bad thing by any means. I just wanted open top.
I’ve sat in a couple. Badlands and FE. IM 6’3 and had zero problem. Had to move the seat forward to comfortably reach the pedals. Headroom was good in a soft top, didn’t see a hardtop. Seats are very comfortable, sight lines were good. B pillar does impede a bit bit no worse than my Taurus. I’m overall really excited but I WANT IT.

OP
OP
Warthog

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ve sat in a couple. Badlands and FE. IM 6’3 and had zero problem. Had to move the seat forward to comfortably reach the pedals. Headroom was good in a soft top, didn’t see a hardtop. Seats are very comfortable, sight lines were good. B pillar does impede a bit bit no worse than my Taurus. I’m overall really excited but I WANT IT.
Awesome to hear! I'm after BL 2dr ideally. We have a Chevy Traverse that we use IF we would need the room for long trips

Not worried about B-pillar as anyone 6'3" knows that's ALWAYS a possibility if an issue. I'm looking forward anyway.

Would LOVE Warthog but not sure I'd pay price they'll demand for it.
Sponsored