First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was up on Flagpole Knob on December 11, getting some serious Twin Peaks The Return Vibes. Little did I know...

No exactly a Bronco video...

bronco.jpg
Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome and surreal! Flagpole Knob camping trip is on the list for sure.

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was up on Flagpole Knob on December 11, getting some serious Twin Peaks The Return Vibes. Little did I know...

No exactly a Bronco video...

Ford Bronco Twin Peaks mood at Flagpole Knob VA bronco
This is a cool video. I did peters mill gap a few weeks and and plan to hit flagpole knob soon. Have you done both?

OP
OP
Bronc_Bronc

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a cool video. I did peters mill gap a few weeks and and plan to hit flagpole knob soon. Have you done both?
I've done both. Flagpole is considerably more enjoyable.

I've only done the easy route to the top of Flagpole (I didn't know there was a harder route at the time) and it is no harder than Peters Mill, but I think its better because there are a lot more optional little obstacles and you can pull of and set up camp anywhere you like.

I'm from the West Coast and I'm really not liking how far I have to drive from DC to find anything decent.

Flagpole, Big Levels, and Potts seem to be the only trails in a 3 hour radius. Potts being the only serious trail - I have not been there yet as I'm not ready to test out my bash plates just yet...

I'd like to find a trail for some snow-wheeling, but everything around here looks like it tends to just turn into hardpack ice.
Sponsored