• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

North Dakota Two FCTP Broncos at MSRP

Ryan Friesner

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of you that haven't seen my last post, below is the link that has all the details of what we are doing.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bill-barth-ford-bronco-comeback-to-combat-hunger.29674/

To recap:

We are selling our FCTP Broncos at MSRP plus any mandatory accessories Ford made us put on. We have had so many people interested in purchasing them that we decided to try to do some good with the popularity instead of lining our dealer pockets.

We are selling raffle tickets at $100.00 each for each of our Broncos. We are donating 100% of the ticket sale proceeds to our State of North Dakota food bank, Great Plains Food Bank.

We have the ability to sell tickets to anyone 18 years or older, no matter where you live. If you, or know someone, that does not want to wait 1 - 3 years to get your Bronco and don't mind if it has a couple miles on it, give me a call and put your name in the hat to be drawn!

Attached are a couple pictures of the Broncos and I also attached our recent commercial with my Dealer/Owner, Ryan Barth, and the Great Plains Food Bank Major Gifts Officer, Ron Walters.

Even if you don't plan on purchasing a ticket, please let me know your thoughts on what we're doing. I'd like to hear some feedback!

Ryan Friesner
Sales Manager
Bill Barth Ford
3205 Memorial Hwy
Mandan, ND 58554

701-663-9564

[email protected]
Ford Bronco Two FCTP Broncos at MSRP Badlands (4)
Ford Bronco Two FCTP Broncos at MSRP Resized_20211202_134830
Ford Bronco Two FCTP Broncos at MSRP Resized_20211202_140828
Ford Bronco Two FCTP Broncos at MSRP Great Plains Food Bank

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, this is amazing!

OP
OP
Ryan Friesner

Ryan Friesner

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is less than 3 weeks to purchase your raffle tickets!! The last day we are selling them is January 25th.

We've had a new record for the furthest away to purchase a ticket. We had a guy from Whittier, AK purchase two raffle tickets (1 for each raffle)! He said that he mainly purchased them because we are donating the ticket sales to a charity.

Contact me to purchase your tickets.

Ryan Friesner
[email protected]
701-663-9564 Ext 118

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For those of you that haven't seen my last post, below is the link that has all the details of what we are doing.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bill-barth-ford-bronco-comeback-to-combat-hunger.29674/

To recap:

We are selling our FCTP Broncos at MSRP plus any mandatory accessories Ford made us put on. We have had so many people interested in purchasing them that we decided to try to do some good with the popularity instead of lining our dealer pockets.

We are selling raffle tickets at $100.00 each for each of our Broncos. We are donating 100% of the ticket sale proceeds to our State of North Dakota food bank, Great Plains Food Bank.

We have the ability to sell tickets to anyone 18 years or older, no matter where you live. If you, or know someone, that does not want to wait 1 - 3 years to get your Bronco and don't mind if it has a couple miles on it, give me a call and put your name in the hat to be drawn!

Attached are a couple pictures of the Broncos and I also attached our recent commercial with my Dealer/Owner, Ryan Barth, and the Great Plains Food Bank Major Gifts Officer, Ron Walters.

Even if you don't plan on purchasing a ticket, please let me know your thoughts on what we're doing. I'd like to hear some feedback!

Ryan Friesner
Sales Manager
Bill Barth Ford
3205 Memorial Hwy
Mandan, ND 58554

701-663-9564

[email protected]
Ford Bronco Two FCTP Broncos at MSRP Bronco Comeback To End Hunger

Well, to get $50,000, you'd have to sell 500,000 tickets. Would it possibly be better to just sell them outright and donate the proceeds? I'm all for charity, but if you sell over a million tickets for both vehicles I will believe.

rhymeswithbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, to get $50,000, you'd have to sell 500,000 tickets. Would it possibly be better to just sell them outright and donate the proceeds? I'm all for charity, but if you sell over a million tickets for both vehicles I will believe.
You underestimate North Dakotans and their love for raffles, which is only eclipsed by their love for hockey and ice fishing. The Great Plains Food Bank is a frequent recipient of these charities and must be one of the best stocked in the country. No doubt this will be another banner day for them.

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You underestimate North Dakotans and their love for raffles, which is only eclipsed by their love for hockey and ice fishing. The Great Plains Food Bank is a frequent recipient of these charities and must be one of the best stocked in the country. No doubt this will be another banner day for them.
Go North Dakota, GO!!!!

OP
OP
Ryan Friesner

Ryan Friesner

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you all for the great comments! The time period has ended to purchase a raffle ticket and we are going to be holding the drawings on Feb 1st.

Honestly, we thought we'd have a better response than we did. We ended up selling 15 tickets for each raffle for a total of 30 tickets sold which equates to $3,000 donated to the food bank. We figured that we would, conservatively, sell 100 tickets or $10,000 worth. So what we are going to do is make up that difference so that the Food Bank will receive $10,000.

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you all for the great comments! The time period has ended to purchase a raffle ticket and we are going to be holding the drawings on Feb 1st.

Honestly, we thought we'd have a better response than we did. We ended up selling 15 tickets for each raffle for a total of 30 tickets sold which equates to $3,000 donated to the food bank. We figured that we would, conservatively, sell 100 tickets or $10,000 worth. So what we are going to do is make up that difference so that the Food Bank will receive $10,000.
It's great to see you support your local community.

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Math... heh heh
Sponsored