Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Both my wife and daughter have Bronco orders.

I was talking to my dealer rep on 1/27 about an email issue (she has been really good at responding to them over the last year until last week). I hadn’t gotten an response on a preview or build status from the week before. So after we resolved the issue, I ask her to check on wife’s order. I wasn’t expecting good news based on responses here over the last week and because I had no emails from Ford or update to my backdoor link. She checked and was surprised to see that I had a VIN.

In shock as I fumbled for a pen to take down the info 😊, I asked her to check on my daughter's order. And even more to the reps and my surprise, my daughter also had a VIN. She just ordered it in October and wasn’t expecting it till late in this year.

So my wife’s build week date is 3/14 and my daughter’s is 3/28.

I still don’t have any progress update on the backdoor link. And neither of us has received an email from Ford.

So I suggest if you haven’t received any info from Ford, reach out to your dealer. They may have some good news for you.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I suggest if you haven’t received any info from Ford, reach out to your dealer. They may have some good news for you.
That depends on your dealer. :LOL:

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing but congrats to you, and your family.

You should probably post this in the "build week thread." There are a lot of people on the forum that have reservations before yours, that are waiting for the same vehicles you've been scheduled. I know you're just excited and want others to share in that, but this is like salt in the wounds for those that reserved before you and haven't heard a peep from FoMoCo.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congratulations to your wife and daughter.

Sponsored
OP
OP
603BB

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hear ya “Last Bronco Ride”. An early reservation holder and a newbie to the party both get a build date. Meant it to be a positive development update for both camps of golden ticket seekers. But yeah, totally ready for the simultaneous congrats and gut-punch responses. I felt it all too - till Thursday.

OP
OP
603BB

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That depends on your dealer. :LOL:
Yeah, sucks that some people have to deal with less than ideal dealerships. Of course we are not out of the wood yet till we drive them off the lot. Our dealer could still have a trick or two up their sleeve that I have accounted for.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, sucks that some people have to deal with less than ideal dealerships. Of course we are not out of the wood yet till we drive them off the lot. Our dealer could still have a trick or two up their sleeve that I have accounted for.
Dealership is great. It’s Ford that’s the problem. Small dealers that collected a lot of reservations because of their great deals, got knifed in the back when the big dealers complained.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hear ya “Last Bronco Ride”. An early reservation holder and a newbie to the party both get a build date. Meant it to be a positive development update for both camps of golden ticket seekers. But yeah, totally ready for the simultaneous congrats and gut-punch responses. I felt it all too - till Thursday.
Don't worry about it Scott, we'll survive. Congratulations on the double build. Looking forward to some pictures when they arrive.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

congrats to both, nice to hear a good news story

Sponsored
OP
OP
603BB

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nothing but congrats to you, and your family.

You should probably post this in the "build week thread." There are a lot of people on the forum that have reservations before yours, that are waiting for the same vehicles you've been scheduled. I know you're just excited and want others to share in that, but this is like salt in the wounds for those that reserved before you and haven't heard a peep from FoMoCo.
You might be right. But I don't want to cause more angst - maybe I should just let it go/die here. Obviously there was happiness in my post. But also info on how I found about the VINs. Passing that along because I was riding the backdoor link and ford email train like everyone else till I asked my dealer. If I hadn't not sure when we would have found out our VINs.

OP
OP
603BB

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don't worry about it Scott, we'll survive. Congratulations on the double build. Looking forward to some pictures when they arrive.
Thanks.

I see you have a Jeep as well. Interestingly, my other daughter has 2019 4 Dr Wrangler JL and loves it. Going to have some fun conversations at the dinner table on which vehicle is better. You know, Coke/Pepsi, iPhone/Android, Army/Navy or Ford/Chevy (wait did I just say that). :D

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks.

I see you have a Jeep as well. Interestingly, my other daughter has 2019 4 Dr Wrangler JL and loves it. Going to have some fun conversations at the dinner table on which vehicle is better. You know, Coke/Pepsi, iPhone/Android, Army/Navy or Ford/Chevy (wait did I just say that). :D
Yes sir, I bought the JL to fill the gap until my Bronco was built. Little did I know I would probably wear that Jeep out before the Bronco showed. But, we have really enjoyed the thing, and I know I'll miss it when it's gone. :)

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! Just curious, soft tops?

OP
OP
603BB

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats! Just curious, soft tops?
Both MIC (sig block has configurations) or at least that is what is on our order sheets. Guess we'll know for sure when we get a window sticker.
Sponsored