Sponsored

Two questions about Aux switches, base model, heated seats and auto dimming mirror.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
First off, I think the different packages made is tricky to get what you want, but fun in some ways. Nothing fits quite perfect for me, but what in life really does. Like most here, I have built every trim (except FE for me), in a variety of ways.

The likely smart choice is I just go with OB, get what I want and call it a day. Trouble is, that does take some of the light moding fun out of it. I did light modes to the Mustang and Wrangler, and it was fun and something to look forward to.

Anyway, another blathering on.

I have read several posts, and have seen the question asked, but not for me, clearly answered.

1: Heated seats, seems that fairly simple to hook to Aux, and that the switches themselves may have some programmability? Single temp I guess, no multiple heat settings.

2: Auto Dimming mirrors. Will the wiring be there in the base, just without the mirror? If not there, could I just hook up to Aux switch?

Like I say, smart just buys it outright, but it does sound a bit fun to do along with my Two Toned build idea.

Kevin
Sponsored

Tlarkinjeri

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Mariner, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello, thanks for this post! I was just trying to figure out if there was a power point to plug in an old style seat heating pad. I do not see it in pictures.
My plan is a base, with aux switches, add heated leather seats after. Also I am adding auto start and rear tint.
I would not expect the mirror wire to be there.
T

OP
OP

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Im torn, been looking at the BD, and changed my order to it. I am liking the improved Sync radio, though still no entirely sure, that its different. I do like the idea of a more conversational query.

I was thinking just adding aftermarket heater, with existing seats on model I get, if I don't jump up to mid package.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wanted the aux switches for similar reasons but when someone said it replaces the sunglasses holder I think I'll have to wait for more information to come to light. I use my sunglasses about every day but can figure something out later for switches if need be.
Sponsored