Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Time is flying by. Two weeks from tomorrow we can place our orders. Still no concrete info on delivery if I switch my black diamond to a base man squatch. Can’t seem to pick the options I want without it adding up to the cost of a c8 corvette or turning into late delivery. Hope we get some news or more info from ford in the next 14 days.
Not even really sure what cactus grey will look like.
Thoughts?
Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Seem like not enough time.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just wanna place mine so I can stop agonizing over every detail. It’s been fun but I’m ready to get it in and sit back relax

I firmly expect delays- we are in a world wide pandemic with major economic issues going on. To many working parts for everything to go smoothly
I just keep telling myself delays will just allow more of a down payment to be saved

OP
OP
DustyBronco

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Baddest new vehicle in the past 20 years for sure. Wish it had a v8, two door soft top, wouldn’t mind a solid front axle. But good on ford for making something different than all the other blah car makers.

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, it’s coming up fast...gulp. I think I am going with the Badlands Sasquatch with soft top and high package in velocity blue. Gonna get the modular top later when it becomes available. I have decided to wait on the rock rails, winch, and pod lights. Figure I can get them cheaper with the aftermarket. Less chance of my vehicle getting delayed also.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Baddest new vehicle in the past 20 years for sure. Wish it had a v8, two door soft top, wouldn’t mind a solid front axle. But good on ford for making something different than all the other blah car makers.
This X 1000. Heard the Blazer was coming back out, and it's turned out to be just another crappy crossover. What a waste of an iconic name plate...

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, it’s coming up fast...gulp. I think I am going with the Badlands Sasquatch with soft top and high package in velocity blue. Gonna get the modular top later when it becomes available. I have decided to wait on the rock rails, winch, and pod lights. Figure I can get them cheaper with the aftermarket. Less chance of my vehicle getting delayed also.
The rock rails DO come with the Badlands, regardless what the B&P says.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm def ready to order bc then, I feel that real last stress on my part is over! The rest be on Ford and production. Which I'll gladly wait patiently on! I just feel once my order is in like I'm actually ordering one. If that makes sense! Lol

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, I'm kind of over the agonizing over how I want the order to go in. Let it be done.

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The rock rails DO come with the Badlands, regardless what the B&P says.
Well, that’s good to hear. Not sure why they want me to add it as an additional charge on the B&P though. Must be a website error that Ford is too lazy to fix.

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Time is flying by. Two weeks from tomorrow we can place our orders. Still no concrete info on delivery if I switch my black diamond to a base man squatch. Can’t seem to pick the options I want without it adding up to the cost of a c8 corvette or turning into late delivery. Hope we get some news or more info from ford in the next 14 days.
Not even really sure what cactus grey will look like.
Thoughts?
You’ve summed up my own thoughts reasonably well, although personally I am giving in and accepting that I will get a late delivery. The silver lining is that I’ll get to see all the colors in the flesh. For now I’m set on cactus gray but last week it was A51 and the week before it was AMB ??‍♂

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Orders will be staggered starting in 2 weeks until Jan 31st. When you dealer contacts you then you will have to submit your order.

I can’t see granger allowing everyone to wait until Jan 31st to submit their order.

Why the hurry don't you have until January 31st to order and still have your place in line!

Hartzco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m gonna order day one. Let’s get to it!!!!
Sponsored