First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I find it SAD that we are all worried about a Bronco and trying to relate his tweet to something having to do with the vehicle while he is genuinely worried/sad/upset about something COVID related.
I find it SAD and SCARY that some people can't comprehend a sentence. If this Tweet said BAD news then I'd be a little worried but it's obvious someone close to him has contracted Covid or he's worried about the new spike in cases.
Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If there is something we need to know just tell us because we're all grown ups. He reminds me of the person I used to be married to.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
You people are your own worst enemies...

The only thing about the revival of the Bronco badge that disappoints me is the mentality of about 70% of the "enthusiasts" on this forum.
Yep... And since when is being worried about a global pandemic political? (Please don’t answer that)

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Levine will probably respond with some COVID generalizations like ICU occupancy percentages going up across the country, a new "more contagious" strain starting to show up here and there, etc.

My advice to Mike.....stay off Twitter unless you have some specific, factual, useful update regarding the Bronco.
You do understand that it’s his personal Twitter account, right? He’s allowed to post anything he wants. It’s not a Ford account.

Sponsored

KH_59

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
You do understand that it’s his personal Twitter account, right? He’s allowed to post anything he wants. It’s not a Ford account.
Oops, thanks for the clarification. I was under the impression that he sometimes posted information about the Bronco from that account. I didn't realize it was only a personal account. What is his Ford account? :cool:

Last edited:

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If it is personal he should never post company related information. As a shareholder it pisses me off. It would be like me posting job related crap from my employer on my feed, an actual violation of social media policy and business practice where I work. Of course I do not know Fords policy is....

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Holy crap people are on edge....

Who knows what he was talking about? Hopefully everyone is OK and maybe it will/won't affect the Bronco...

Freaking out with despair and anger over a vague statement is also sad.. Ripping a guy apart, name calling and demanding his termination are all worse than any vague statement

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe Mr. Levine should be quiet for while. Every time he leaves a post here the Forum devolves into a dogfight.
Maybe the Forum should be quiet for while. Every time he leaves a post here the Forum devolves into a dogfight.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.