Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP, that is Mike's personal Twitter. Yes, he uses it to relay Bronco and Ford info from time to time, but he also uses it for other things.

I don't read this tweet as anything more than he read news about the recent coronavirus surge. Trust me, his tweets about the bronco are already frustrating enough, you don't need to read into the ones not about it
Sponsored

Tripper

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Mustang GT Conv & '13 Ford Edge Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What's worse than a Levine tweet?

A post of his Twitter that gets people in a tizzy trying to extrapolate if their precious Bronco will be a day later than they anticipated.

Why is this even a thread? There's no information here, especially nothing Bronco related.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah can we just go ahead and lock or delete this thread? There is nothing to suggest he’s talking about the Bronco and it’s just going to turn into a Levine flame thread.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP, that is Mike's personal Twitter. Yes, he uses it to relay Bronco and Ford info from time to time, but he also uses it for other things.

I don't read this tweet as anything more than he read news about the recent coronavirus surge. Trust me, his tweets about the bronco are already frustrating enough, you don't need to read into the ones not about it
If that's true then he shouldn't end it with the # as that's part of a ford ad campaign.

Not professional at all.

This clown needs to be fired.

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If it was of major importance why make a build-up post?? Just come out and say what it is instead of creating unnecessary drama.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If it was of major importance why make a build-up post?? Just come out and say what it is instead of creating unnecessary drama.
Maybe he knows the problem but doesn't know the extent of the damage yet.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah can we just go ahead and lock or delete this thread? There is nothing to suggest he’s talking about the Bronco and it’s just going to turn into a Levine flame thread.
[/QUOT
Then don't say anything.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s possible the man knows someone who was recently affected by the virus. Seems worth noting that he is also a human being and deserves compassion. If it turns out to be a vague post indicating a Bronco delay, I’ll join the flame brigade saying that was inappropriate, but until that’s clarified I’m assuming he is experiencing a personal hardship related to a plague affecting all of us and spoke about it on his personal account where presumably his friends and family have been interacting with him for years before all of us internet nutballs started dissecting his every word.

Just saying let’s be kind for a minute here just in case.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s possible the man knows someone who was recently affected by the virus. Seems worth noting that he is also a human being and deserves compassion. If it turns out to be a vague post indicating a Bronco delay, I’ll join the flame brigade saying that was inappropriate, but until that’s clarified I’m assuming he is experiencing a personal hardship related to a plague affecting all of us and spoke about it on his personal account where presumably his friends and family have been interacting with him for years before all of us internet nutballs started dissecting his every word.

Just saying let’s be kind for a minute here just in case.
He made a public post with no context that he didn't have to make.

Because he is a recognized figure representing a mayor corporation and regularly makes work related post from this account he opened himself up to criticized.

If this is a highly personal and sensitive matter he should have said nothing out of respect for him family friends or anyone close to the matter until a more appropriate time to post in full.

That's on him not us. I have no sympathy for people like that.

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
What's worse than a Levine tweet?

A post of his Twitter that gets people in a tizzy trying to extrapolate if their precious Bronco will be a day later than they anticipated.

Why is this even a thread? There's no information here, especially nothing Bronco related.
You're not wrong.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He made a public post with no context that he didn't have to make.

Because he is a recognized figure representing a mayor corporation and regularly makes work related post from this account he opened himself up to criticized.

If this is a highly personal and sensitive matter he should have said nothing out of respect for him family friends or anyone close to the matter until a more appropriate time to post in full.

That's on him not us. I have no sympathy for people like that.
Everything you listed are reasons why people shouldn’t be attacking him with Bronco stuff over it.

He’s not responsible for anything when it comes to your Bronco... only delivering the news around it.

Leave the dude alone.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
True. But no reason not to wait until all the facts of whatever it is are available. Instead of making a hype it up post.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
They can’t even be transparent and just say what the news is. Just another build hype post.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Everything you listed are reasons why people shouldn’t be attacking him with Bronco stuff over it.

He’s not responsible for anything when it comes to your Bronco... only delivering the news around it.

Leave the dude alone.
I'm not attacking over anything related to my bronco.

Please read my post.

For clarification I have a family member with some medical issues. I have another family member that vague post for sympathy regarding that family member.

I find it offensive and inappropriate.

So if that's what this is he's an asshole.

If it's bronco related. He's an asshole.

Just shut up(him not you, you're one of the best poster on the site)
and post when you have all the information at an appropriate time.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.