Sponsored

Uh ohhh Bronco sport mannequins can be sold. A sign of things to come?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Completely different. There are plenty of sports already available on lots across the country.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We’re almost to April. The four month window was closing soon anyways. Plus, with inventory on the lot, why have one that can’t leave.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That Cactus Gray with the stripes looks damn nice! (y)

Ford Bronco Uh ohhh Bronco sport mannequins can be sold. A sign of things to come? Screenshot_2021-03-22 High Bronco Sport Demand Prompts Ford To Alter Demo Unit Selling Rules

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has been months since release and dealers have stock. No need for mannequins anymore.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I went to see a Sport in January (to check out the Cactus Gray color) the car was not on the lot. I asked them about it, and they said it was out and would be back the next day. They were taking turns driving it across the state in order to rack up enough miles to be able to sell it.

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The full size Bronco mannequin will be for sale but not until after some early reservation holders have already taken delivery. My large metro Detroit dealership will have two of them, one of which will be a Wildtrak that I’m going to test drive the hell out of 😁 When I asked if they would eventually sell them they said well yes of course. For the most part these will be the only full-size Broncos dealers will be able to get their hands on before 2022. Unless of course somebody refuses their reservation on day of delivery. Keep in mind most dealerships already have a short list of late to the game Bronco enthusiast willing to pay huge ADMs to get one ASAP.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I went to see a Sport in January (to check out the Cactus Gray color) the car was not on the lot. I asked them about it, and they said it was out and would be back the next day. They were taking turns driving it across the state in order to rack up enough miles to be able to sell it.
That doesn't make much sense. So they are paying a guy, what $20/hr + benefits (and since you said across the state), hotel and per diem. Just so they can sell a vehicle that is not in significant demand and can be ordered & delivered in 8 weeks.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That doesn't make much sense. So they are paying a guy, what $20/hr + benefits (and since you said across the state), hotel and per diem. Just so they can sell a vehicle that is not in significant demand and can be ordered & delivered in 8 weeks.
Just telling you what I was told. I doubt it was an overnight thing. Probably brings the car back same day. Wouldn't take too long to rack up the miles doing 80 most of the way.
Sponsored