Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I had it all figured out but... I'm still confused.

Reserved and later ordered a BL in 2020. Still waiting and ordered a BD from a different dealer in 12/2021. Does my newest order, a Black Diamond order Dec. 2021 get me any PP because of my BL ordered from Granger in Nov. 2020? The BD is being built next month while the originally ordered BL is in allocation limbo.

In short, does the PP belong to the original order or to me to use on any order I make , even a lower trim?
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer is stating that I no longer qualify for Price Protection because I switched to 4 door instead of 2 door....so you are stating that I would qualify for Group A: $2,820 Price Protection still? (Black Diamond 4 Door PP now)
Your dealer is incorrect. The cynic in me thinks dealers who say this have an agenda to get that PP refunded to them without the buyer knowing. Since buyers can't access the SmartVincent system, it's pretty fool proof for dealers to do this too. Irritating.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought I had it all figured out but... I'm still confused.

Reserved and later ordered a BL in 2020. Still waiting and ordered a BD from a different dealer in 12/2021. Does my newest order, a Black Diamond order Dec. 2021 get me any PP because of my BL ordered from Granger in Nov. 2020? The BD is being built next month while the originally ordered BL is in allocation limbo.

In short, does the PP belong to the original order or to me to use on any order I make , even a lower trim?
If I understand it all, PP belongs to your name, not the dealer or order. It is tied to your name and can be used on another Bronco from a different dealer than where you ordered.

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your dealer is incorrect. The cynic in me thinks dealers who say this have an agenda to get that PP refunded to them without the buyer knowing. Since buyers can't access the SmartVincent system, it's pretty fool proof for dealers to do this too. Irritating.
That is what I would think, the dealer and/or sales person is probably just confused, they are still giving me $1k under invoice pricing and have only positive reviews thus far from all my fellow buyers.

@BlueBronco does this line-up with what you understand it to be? My sales person stated otherwise. (I'm part of our Group Buy as you know)

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I understand it all, PP belongs to your name, not the dealer or order. It is tied to your name and can be used on another Bronco from a different dealer than where you ordered.
I've heard that and I hope it is correct. I'm going to reach out to the new dealer and hope they see it that way.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is what I would think, the dealer and/or sales person is probably just confused, they are still giving me $1k under invoice pricing and have only positive reviews thus far from all my fellow buyers.

@BlueBronco does this line-up with what you understand it to be? My sales person stated otherwise. (I'm part of our Group Buy as you know)
As my Broncos were both purchased in MY21 I only keep a basic understanding of pp and don't get into the details much. That's why I appreciate the 2 pp flowcharts threads and have linked to them in our thread.

That said, contact Chris, he should be able to look at Smart Vincent and see what, if any, private offers you have there. I don't know if salesrep's have that access. Also, after reading this:

These private offers should be visible to the dealer when you go to pick up your vehicle.
I am not sure if MY23 private offers are available to be viewed right now. Maybe @RagnarKon can expand a bit on if they are, and if not, whey they are expected to populate.

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not sure if MY23 private offers are available to be viewed right now. Maybe @RagnarKon can expand a bit on if they are, and if not, whey they are expected to populate.
They should be loaded into Smart VINCENT now, though I'm not sure if the dealers can view them yet. (I've only seen the Ford corporate side of Smart VINCENT and not the dealers view.)

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They should be loaded into Smart VINCENT now, though I'm not sure if the dealers can view them yet. (I've only seen the Ford corporate side of Smart VINCENT and not the dealers view.)
They're pretty dang similar. Seen and worked in both.

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Spoke to Ford customer service and vouchers expire at the end of this year and 1/3/23. Hopefully they will extend them

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm a bit confused. I RSVP'd 1Oct2020 to take advantage of Granger's $2k below invoice. I understood at that time it would be invoice at the time I take possession and it would be a while to take delivery. I never converted because I was waiting on body colored mod top. Now that seems to never be happening. Granger is saying I’ll get the $2k below but not the price price protection because I never converted. I never saw anything saying you needed a converted order to get price protection.

Please correct me if I’m wrong!

Sponsored
OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a bit confused. I RSVP'd 1Oct2020 to take advantage of Granger's $2k below invoice. I understood at that time it would be invoice at the time I take possession and it would be a while to take delivery. I never converted because I was waiting on body colored mod top. Now that seems to never be happening. Granger is saying I’ll get the $2k below but not the price price protection because I never converted. I never saw anything saying you needed a converted order to get price protection.

Granger is kind of a special case since they ran their own promotion outside of the standard Ford stuff. Since I'm not familiar with how they are doing it I'll have to defer to them. Ultimately the final selling price is between your dealer and you anyway, Ford just protecting against changes they made to MSRP.

BUT... generally speaking... that is incorrect. If you reserved prior to March 19th, 2021 you qualify for the early reservation holder price protection certificate.

Spoke to Ford customer service and vouchers expire at the end of this year and 1/3/23. Hopefully they will extend them
That is true for the 2022MY certificates, but not the 2023MY certificates.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I had a '23 in process and built, I'd contact Ford directly to get the cert number and $ amount in advance so you know exactly what to expect when your vehicle arrives at the dealer. That way they cannot play dumb. Not all dealers are trash but still best to be prepared with as much info as possible.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The MY'22 PP will expire. They won't be extended and are only relevant to a MY'22 Bronco. New private offers that are referenced in this thread will be for MY'23 Broncos. If you have a single order, there will be a short time where 2 private offers exist in Smart VINCENT under your name. Each one will be different amounts and can only be applied to specific MY Broncos.

If you had a reservation OR an order before 3/19/21, you qualify for the Group A amount based on what was reserved OR your last build prior to September '22. You must convert your reservation before 11/21/22 or it will be cancelled and your $100 refunded.

Granger gets a lot of credit on B6G for their transparent communication. But they have been wrong on PP. When I challenged Zach on the policy and the fact that Samantha was stating incorrect information back at the beginning of October when the MY'23 order banks opened for conversion, he said they were stating the last communication from Ford and at the time had no updated information on the MY'23 program. This has now changed with the MY'23 program details now known. If they are still stating the wrong policy, they need to communicate to their staff the new program's details.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The MY'22 PP will expire. They won't be extended and are only relevant to a MY'22 Bronco. New private offers that are referenced in this thread will be for MY'23 Broncos. If you have a single order, there will be a short time where 2 private offers exist in Smart VINCENT under your name. Each one will be different amounts and can only be applied to specific MY Broncos.

If you had a reservation OR an order before 3/19/21, you qualify for the Group A amount based on what was reserved OR your last build prior to September '22. You must convert your reservation before 11/21/22 or it will be cancelled and your $100 refunded.

Granger gets a lot of credit on B6G for their transparent communication. But they have been wrong on PP. When I challenged Zach on the policy and the fact that Samantha was stating incorrect information back at the beginning of October when the MY'23 order banks opened for conversion, he said they were stating the last communication from Ford and at the time had no updated information on the MY'23 program. This has now changed with the MY'23 program details now known. If they are still stating the wrong policy, they need to communicate to their staff the new program's details.
I was talking to Samantha, even after presenting her with the link to Fords communication on 2023 Price protection she replied with something completely different. This was my wife's and she thought it was lil shady especially after presenting her with the the info on FORDS site.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was talking to Samantha, even after presenting her with the link to Fords communication on 2023 Price protection she replied with something completely different. This was my wife's and she thought it was lil shady especially after presenting her with the the info on FORDS site.
I don't want to talk negatively about Samantha on the public forum. I'll just say that she is no Albert. Zach needs to sit down with his staff and clear up the confusion. They are communicating contrary to what the program clearly states.
Sponsored