First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went and saw the Velocity Blue big bend in person on the southeast tour. Great looking vehicle. I felt like in person, the height and tire size were excellent for anyone that doesn’t need Sasquatch, but wants to do the same outdoorsy hunting/fishing/camping/beach driving/winter sports stuff you would do in a stock mid-size or full-size truck. It looks way better in person IMO. A 1-2” level would be my only personal addition for that kind of Big Bend build. Only took a couple pictures because I was too busy getting in around around everything, but here’s what I got waiting in line.

EBB4E868-169D-4502-80B7-FACD29C063CA.jpeg

6D5AB55D-49D2-4644-A50A-52BA2468584D.jpeg

9FF53644-CADF-4D44-A7FA-E5BB94A0D0DB.jpeg

4A395B32-9FBB-4832-99B2-66F01470F298.jpeg

OP
OP
dgorsett

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went and saw the Velocity Blue big bend in person on the southeast tour. Great looking vehicle. I felt like in person, the height and tire size were excellent for anyone that doesn’t need Sasquatch, but wants to do the same outdoorsy hunting/fishing/camping/beach driving/winter sports stuff you would do in a stock mid-size or full-size truck. It looks way better in person IMO. A 1-2” level would be my only personal addition for that kind of Big Bend build. Only took a couple pictures because I was too busy getting in around around everything, but here’s what I got waiting in line.

Ford Bronco Ultimate Big Bend Non-Sasquatch pics thread 4A395B32-9FBB-4832-99B2-66F01470F298

Ford Bronco Ultimate Big Bend Non-Sasquatch pics thread 4A395B32-9FBB-4832-99B2-66F01470F298

I went A51 just cause I wanted all my Big Bend perks, but dang this VB making the southern circuit is beautiful!

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went A51 just cause I wanted all my Big Bend perks, but dang this VB making the southern circuit is beautiful!
It really was. I’ve been Cactus Gray since the early early squatched CG was making its rounds testing out west in the fall, but that VB was impressive, it looked amazing in person. If I went base with the limited colors, 100% VB.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Often people would respond to those questioning colors to go see it on a dealer's lot on another vehicle. While it certainly can help, it also doesn't give the complete picture as certain colors look better on some vehicles than others. Cactus Gray looks terrible on the Ranger, IMO. But on the Bronco, it is acceptable. I was in the VB camp early on, but seeing it on other vehicles made me move away from it. Perhaps, it was the deep seated envy of not being able to get LB and settling for 2nd best. But after seeing the VB on the southern tour, my mind was made up. It was beautiful.

Ford Bronco Ultimate Big Bend Non-Sasquatch pics thread Big Bend (6)

Sponsored

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I understand the big bend gets overlooked. But I hate the metallic dashes of the outer banks, don’t want high or lux, I’ll aftermarket like I always have, wanted a grey dash, wanted sport mode....wish it had Baja but how much am I really going to
Use it, wanted sig lights, not a fan of leather, always seat cover my cars/Jeep’s in the past to match exterior. I think the big bend is a steal of a deal. And couldn’t be happier and paying less for building the same as a standard wildtrack minus Baja. 👍

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone have any pics of NonSquatch BB in A51 or Cactus? Looks like there are a couple 2drs in OP’s pics.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
dgorsett

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I understand the big bend gets overlooked. But I hate the metallic dashes of the outer banks, don’t want high or lux, I’ll aftermarket like I always have, wanted a grey dash, wanted sport mode....wish it had Baja but how much am I really going to
Use it, wanted sig lights, not a fan of leather, always seat cover my cars/Jeep’s in the past to match exterior. I think the big bend is a steal of a deal. And couldn’t be happier and paying less for building the same as a standard wildtrack minus Baja. 👍
I call the BB the poor man's Wildtrak (Same bumper/fogs, similar interior)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

115T
Thank you!!!
Also some people shit all over those rims but I actually quite like them.
One thing that was a surprise to me was the rims actually had a carbonized gray flake to them. I'm not opposed to them as I think they are fine. I was firmly in the BB camp up until December's Orlando Auto show where I saw the 12" screen in the F150. My main purpose to see the Southern Roadshow Broncos was to get a feel for the 8" screen and whether it would be acceptable. I think it would be, but the 12" shown on the companion Bronco on the Roadshow wasn't helping. I have some soul searching to do until the MY22 order banks open.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I call the BB the poor man's Wildtrak (Same bumper/fogs, similar interior)
Except it's not really, since WT is limited to autotragic only.

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
One thing that was a surprise to me was the rims actually had a carbonized gray flake to them. I'm not opposed to them as I think they are fine. I was firmly in the BB camp up until December's Orlando Auto show where I saw the 12" screen in the F150. My main purpose to see the Southern Roadshow Broncos was to get a feel for the 8" screen and whether it would be acceptable. I think it would be, but the 12" shown on the companion Bronco on the Roadshow wasn't helping. I have some soul searching to do until the MY22 order banks open.
I’m sure this has been addressed many times before but does the 12” screen do anything that the 8” doesn’t? I know it’s packaged with 360 cameras and such but other than that is it just a bigger screen?

OP
OP
dgorsett

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

115T
Thank you!!!
Also some people shit all over those rims but I actually quite like them.
The BB wheels are my faves. Want something with a little show so I can't do steelies. Sas are just too wide and poked for my taste, and I want to limit width for Garage and trail clearance. OBX and Badlands a bit too much flash with the machine face. I actually like the optional BD but prefer the BB gray to the BD black.
Sponsored