buzpro

Black Diamond
First Name
Binky
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Clubs

which transmission in the B&P is best for 33" tires?

bentbird

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Clubs

Am I the only one who prefers the BD grill and lights? I'm not a fan of the LEDs. I'm going back and forth between the BD & BL and can't seem to make up my mind about the colour either. My first time ordering a vehicle so making these choices sight unseen is a helluva thing.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Clubs

Am I the only one who prefers the BD grill and lights? I'm not a fan of the LEDs. I'm going back and forth between the BD & BL and can't seem to make up my mind about the colour either. My first time ordering a vehicle so making these choices sight unseen is a helluva thing.
Nope. The BD has the best headlights. If I go BL I'll try to trade for the "lesser" lights on the BD.

Firefly

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
I also prefer the BD standard lights and grill, but it's the interior orange accents that are keeping me away from the BL. They clash too much with area 51 exterior. I may just Squatch a BD but would prefer the BL suspension and 33s.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 14 Ford Fusion, 05 Volvo V70R
Clubs

I also prefer the BD standard lights and grill, but it's the interior orange accents that are keeping me away from the BL. They clash too much with area 51 exterior. I may just Squatch a BD but would prefer the BL suspension and 33s.
Yep, i agree. Struggle is real.

I've been thinking of getting the standard BD and making my own BL suspension after a bit with takeoffs from someone who upgrades their BL.

ChapEJF

Black Diamond
First Name
Everett
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Clubs

I will order the BD stock on the steelies. They aren't exactly like I would like but they will be fine as I get to know the vehicle. I would like a little more clearance but the Squatch is way more than I need or want. I have no doubt that Ford will offer a lift kit in Ford Performance Parts just like they have for the Ranger. In a year or so I will purchase that and upgrade my tires and get the stance and look that I want much cheaper than the Squatch and with a factory warranty. I am older, I am patient, I will upgrade my Bronco over time and I will enjoy my BD on steelies for many years to come.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 14 Ford Fusion, 05 Volvo V70R
Clubs

I will order the BD stock on the steelies. They aren't exactly like I would like but they will be fine as I get to know the vehicle. I would like a little more clearance but the Squatch is way more than I need or want. I have no doubt that Ford will offer a lift kit in Ford Performance Parts just like they have for the Ranger. In a year or so I will purchase that and upgrade my tires and get the stance and look that I want much cheaper than the Squatch and with a factory warranty. I am older, I am patient, I will upgrade my Bronco over time and I will enjoy my BD on steelies for many years to come.
Plus, i think it will be fun to mod it over time.

Beach_Bum

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty Limited
Clubs

Squatch your BD and then sell the 35's for BL 33's. Best of everything - interior color, Squatch suspension, 33's, and cash in hand from the cost difference on the 35's. #SkinnySquatch

Rob Stop It

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Fiesta ST, '16 Rav4, '84 Silverado K30
Part of that is reality. The realization of their budget.
How much is budget, how much is economic outlook?

I'm waiting as long as possible to order my Bronco, if I order one at all. I barely made ends meet from 2008-2016 because I didn't have any loans other than a mortgage. Sorry if I'm being political, I'm genuinely nervous about the next 4+ years. It's not just the election. I have a career in aerospace and that's not expected to start recovering until 2023+.

Advertisement

Advertisement