Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is what they looked like with fender flares, pre- 1" level kit, with crash bars intact. Plenty of clearance and smooth ride. Great in snow.

38B53661-D0E3-4F21-9482-39AAD90A19EF.jpeg

28B5B585-C92B-4D67-8C30-5E97B30A01F0.jpeg
This is more or less exactly what i'm looking to do. Slightly bigger rubber, maybe a 1" level. Thanks for sharing.
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine is either in the rail yard in Illinois or waiting for a truck in central Texas. My plans are 3.5 inch lift, Procomp 17x9 69 powder coated white, general grabber x3 35x12.5r17, go rhino D1 side steps. From there I’m not sure what my next move will be. Probably audio upgrade
Do the audio upgrade! I did the Polk DBs that are marine grade and sound great. PNP kit, Kicker Key 200.4 for the speakers, and added a Kicker HS10 hideaway sub. Sounds better than any car I've been in and volume over 18 hurts. Good thread below.

Kicker Key Amp 200.4 Install DIY Video - Do this first! | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

sharkbytesmatt

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do the audio upgrade! I did the Polk DBs that are marine grade and sound great. PNP kit, Kicker Key 200.4 for the speakers, and added a Kicker HS10 hideaway sub. Sounds better than any car I've been in and volume over 18 hurts. Good thread below.

Kicker Key Amp 200.4 Install DIY Video - Do this first! | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community
Thank you so much! I know nothing about audio but have heard the bronco audio sucks

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oobeedoobenubi

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like the blue on silver. Probably matches the interior very well too. A good friend of mine does vinyl wraps and stripes. He did this same scheme on an area51 with the matching hood piece. It looked really good with that color too. https://www.instagram.com/swbwraps/?hl=en
Wow! I wouldn't have thought the blue would look that cool on area 51, but that is really sharp!

Sponsored

alexryer

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond 4-Dr Soft Manual
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is more or less exactly what i'm looking to do. Slightly bigger rubber, maybe a 1" level. Thanks for sharing.
This is a picture of the front tire (Cooper 255/80-R17) with fender flares removed and 1" level kit. Plenty of clearance to crash bars (the perspective distorts it a bit).

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread IMG_1725

Clutch22

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really love the look of your wheels and tires! I went with 33" pizza cutters on the stock steelies. Otherwise, a very similar build, but I think I like your rims better.

I'll have to take a snapshot in front of Marshall Point lighthouse this weekend for comparison!

IMG_1069.jpeg
This is a picture of the front tire (Cooper 255/80-R17) with fender flares removed and 1" level kit. Plenty of clearance to crash bars (the perspective distorts it a bit).

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread IMG_1725
I like that look. Going for the same combo when mine ever shows up. Btw how much heavier is this setup vs the stock steelie/gen grabber combo

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well... did a thing... added some Sasquatch rubber with the optional alloy's on our base Black Diamond 2 door?!?
The RC 2" lift is the "go-to" for our dealership. Surprisingly they fit with the crash bars on, no rubbing so far. The offset of the wheel set with the 35's required a spacer to mount the spare, but the rest tuck into the wheel wells so well I don't think I'll be changing out the fender flares for wider ones.
Loving the look, missing the "4wd sport car" feel tho...
Feels like a lifted truck now. Jury's still out on the overall verdict as its only been around the block and at work so far.
This was an insane cost effective way for me to achieve this unique look, a friend had upgraded a Wildtrack and then hooked me up on the treads only 800 miles used.
Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread IMG_9329
Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread IMG_9331
Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread IMG_9332
Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread IMG_9334

Hedrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr EG Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well... did a thing... added some Sasquatch rubber with the optional alloy's on our base Black Diamond 2 door?!?
The RC 2" lift is the "go-to" for our dealership. Surprisingly they fit with the crash bars on, no rubbing so far. The offset of the wheel set with the 35's required a spacer to mount the spare, but the rest tuck into the wheel wells so well I don't think I'll be changing out the fender flares for wider ones.
Loving the look, missing the "4wd sport car" feel tho...
Feels like a lifted truck now. Jury's still out on the overall verdict as its only been around the block and at work so far.
This was an insane cost effective way for me to achieve this unique look, a friend had upgraded a Wildtrack and then hooked me up on the treads only 800 miles used.
Looking forward to updates. Only thing my BD feels like it’s missing is more rubber and ground clearance.

Sponsored

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking forward to updates. Only thing my BD feels like it’s missing is more rubber and ground clearance.
No matter how many lights I added, lol -still yeah just need's more rubber. Especially when hanging around trails with a bunch of Sasquatches! Looks amazing with those rims IMO the way they tuck in vs the crazy off set look everyone has is unique and I dig it! The ride quality is so different. The stock 32's and suspension had that "sport car feel" the 2 doors have that I loved sooooo much tho. Have not spent much time in it yet but feels like more lifted truck, again though my situation was unique in that I happened upon the treads and then was like ok, how can we make these work?? LOL! So fun! Crazy Bronco fever... its insane the rabbit hole that I have been tumbling down accessorizing this thing!
We have some big trail plans this next week - I will post some updates!

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine and some other 2 door Black Diamonds in the wild

27DEE656-0019-496C-BADF-C2B82B5F9F44.jpeg

2FB50BB5-80FE-4BBF-8757-DEEEBB5A3524.jpeg

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I really love the look of your wheels and tires! I went with 33" pizza cutters on the stock steelies. Otherwise, a very similar build, but I think I like your rims better.

I'll have to take a snapshot in front of Marshall Point lighthouse this weekend for comparison!

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread 2FB50BB5-80FE-4BBF-8757-DEEEBB5A3524
Me: I don't like flair deletes or pizza cutters. Also Me: Damn that looks good. Perhaps it's just because the Cactus Gray is doing its best to be the color I want it to be all the time. Nope it's the whole package. Well done.
Sponsored