First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for this! I’ve basically decided on 4D BD with 2.7 and Mid. A tad higher than I wanted but I have a stick shift bare bones car now, this will be my drive into the ground car so I’m splurging for what I want.
That’s what I’m doing if I can convince myself I don’t need a 4 door squatch in my life.
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

only 2dr steelies pics I've seen were on the base

Hjhof

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s what I’m doing if I can convince myself I don’t need a 4 door squatch in my life.
Yeah luckily for me I kinda knew Squatch wasn’t for me. I’ve never had an SUV (other than a renegade as an 8 month mistake but I don’t count that) so the only thing I know I’ll use the bronco on is driving on the OBX sand a few times a year. Might I get into off roading with the BD Bronco? Very possibly, but I can’t justify the Sasquatch option.

OP
OP
NoDoorsNoProblem

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah luckily for me I kinda knew Squatch wasn’t for me. I’ve never had an SUV (other than a renegade as an 8 month mistake but I don’t count that) so the only thing I know I’ll use the bronco on is driving on the OBX sand a few times a year. Might I get into off roading with the BD Bronco? Very possibly, but I can’t justify the Sasquatch option.
The logical part of me is telling me the same thing. The irrational part sees my buddies with lifted wranglers on 35s and 37s swinging their feet out the truck, 3 feet in the air, the doors off, top off, on a beautiful day, and something just tells me I WANT the Sas.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Look towards the bottom of the original post, I added all of the pics that are out there with the black 4 door on the gloss black steelies, with preproduction top.

edit: 2 door. My bad
Thanks again for posting all of these in one place!?

ccameron511

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been going back and forth like a volleyball between Badlands vs. Black Diamond (cactus gray). I really like the throwback nature of the steelies and the savings to be had on the BD, but also love the stance of the 33's, so if I were to go with the badlands, I'd probably trade down to aftermarket steelies at some point. All of that is to say, I made these rough photoshops of 1) a previous badlands CG pic with steelies added, and 2) a previously posted A51 BD shot with upgraded rims, w/ photoshopped steelies and GC color (be nice, I'm normally good, but I'm operating without a mouse, or patience!).

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread Bronco Badlands Steelies

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread Bronco BD Steelies CG

Last edited:
OP
OP
NoDoorsNoProblem

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if you all have seen these, but found them on a Bronco Nation forum.
Yup, just been lazy with this thread as more and more BD pics have come in and we have a better idea what they look like now. When I started this thread there weren’t a lot of pictures at all of the BD stock. Plus, I’ve been swayed to the Squatch by the KOH vids, so it doesn’t matter as much to me what the stock BD looks like 🙃

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yup, just been lazy with this thread as more and more BD pics have come in and we have a better idea what they look like now. When I started this thread there weren’t a lot of pictures at all of the BD stock. Plus, I’ve been swayed to the Squatch by the KOH vids, so it doesn’t matter as much to me what the stock BD looks like 🙃
I understand for sure. Hopefully we have more pictures and a walkaround coming soon for us peasants who are keeping the stock suspension. :LOL:

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I understand for sure. Hopefully we have more pictures and a walkaround coming soon for us peasants who are keeping the stock suspension. :LOL:
same. I believe BN did say a walkaround was coming for every model. Hoping BD is next!

Those pics are super helpful though (at least to me). Thx!

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven’t read all of this thread, but if going Black Diamond, it has to be steelies! 🤘

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The pic of the bronco at the gas station above is ultimately what decided my build. Looks pretty snazzy. Though, I kept the steelies. I'm on the fence regarding whether I want to switch from A51 to orange... not sure if I want blue stitching and accents in contrast to that beautiful, beautiful orange.