John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What size are your stock tires? They look bigger than I expected. I've ordered a BD but am worried the tires will look too small. Sasquatch size tires look too big for my taste on a 2 door.
What size are your stock tires? They look bigger than I expected. I've ordered a BD but am worried the tires will look too small. Sasquatch size tires look too big for my taste on a 2 door.
32’s I believe
Sponsored

Randall

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Targa 4 GTS, Porsche Panamera 4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I probably missed this somewhere... what size are those tires?

alexryer

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond 4-Dr Soft Manual
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BD Manual soft top, with 33" LT255/80R17 on steelies with 1" level and fender deletes.

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread IMG_0664

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread 379E7F48-BE0A-481A-8B7D-DE34A9BB49F0
Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread D61104BA-CA1B-4761-972C-616A37B9CFBF
Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread E4BA21AF-05D5-4048-83D9-99AB411BA054

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Grabbers look so small in some pics and so chunky in others. Weird.
loventhe colour

Sponsored

Scotsman61

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The standard headlights are really growing on me. Probably deserves a separate thread (because why not?), but I would be curious to see the standard lights on/off in a photo collage to compare.

Also, are there any non-Sasquatch 2-dr Black Diamond photos?
Yup.....here's mine.

20220127_093950.jpg

20220127_094051.jpg

20220127_094040.jpg

20220127_094026.jpg

20220127_094007.jpg

IMG_9289.jpg

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BD Manual soft top, with 33" LT255/80R17 on steelies with 1" level and fender deletes.

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread IMG_9289
@alexryer Can you post a couple more pics ? From the front and side on ? Exactly what I am planning to do

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dig it. The alloys that come on BD are my favorite wheel of any trim level. My only "worry" is that the tires won't fill the wheel well and may occasionally look underwhelming. So I'll ride the stock tires through their lifecycle and go a little bigger when it gets new shoes.

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dig it. The alloys that come on BD are my favorite wheel of any trim level. My only "worry" is that the tires won't fill the wheel well and may occasionally look underwhelming. So I'll ride the stock tires through their lifecycle and go a little bigger when it gets new shoes.
have you seen one in person yet?

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I thought the same going into this, and I've had mine for just about 3 months now and never once did they look underwhelming.

Actually, I take that back. I went offroading with some other forum members and they were all Squatched... that's the only time, when it's directly next to another that's Squatched.

On its own, it looks awesome.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I thought the same going into this, and I've had mine for just about 3 months now and never once did they look underwhelming.

Actually, I take that back. I went offroading with some other forum members and they were all Squatched... that's the only time, when it's directly next to another that's Squatched.

I totally agree on the 'in person' viewing. In a pictures, they BD wheels/tires do look underwhelming, think it's because all the black blends in with the wheel wells. However, in person, they look great. I saw a 4 dr in person and it looked awesome.

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Thank you. I really appreciate someone weighing in to this point.

I have only seen squatched or BB with the touring tires IRL. I have yet to see anything with the "33" all-terrains, whether on steelies or the BD 6 spoke wheels. Either way, I'm going to give it a couple years on the factory Grabbers before even considering a change.