First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So what I get from that is 35s will fit on BD with just a lift in the front? Same wheels and everything? This bodes well for me. I saw a jeep on 295/70/17. A more obscure size but just right IMO. Hope to get those on my BD.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was debating painting my steel wheels Oxford White to match the body color of my Bronco. This is making me think i'm going to do it for sure now. Those look great.

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man Rapid Red is such a sleeper color, it looks so good in the sun. Every time I see it I question my Cactus Grey choice and I don't even generally like red.

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So what I get from that is 35s will fit on BD with just a lift in the front? Same wheels and everything? This bodes well for me. I saw a jeep on 295/70/17. A more obscure size but just right IMO. Hope to get those on my BD.
Verify the tire specs. The width of the BD rims is just wide enough for some tires.

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey that’s me! I got tint on it now
5C796277-3B2F-4609-BF97-14ACE974795F.jpeg
Bro. This is my exact build and with the tint looks amazing. Thanks for sharing!

DWood

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bro. This is my exact build and with the tint looks amazing. Thanks for sharing!
No problem man. Loving it so far gotta throw my 1” leveling kit on it and I’ll be satisfied for now. Really wanting 285s after walking around a badlands the last couple days

kencantrell

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE V6; Ford F250 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread 5C796277-3B2F-4609-BF97-14ACE974795F
My exact build also! Looking good in the woods. Haven't seen much if anything for non-SAS BD driving impressions. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread 5C796277-3B2F-4609-BF97-14ACE974795F
Looking amazing. Just followed you on IG. Can't wait to see more pics of your rig. I can't wait to get mine home. Just sitting at MAP for the MIC top im guessing. Wait is killing me.

DWood

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My exact build also! Looking good in the woods. Haven't seen much if anything for non-SAS BD driving impressions. Would love to hear your thoughts.
Handles great, slight road noise from just behind the second row above 60mph but nothing horrible. Took it to the beach Saturday soft sand (4wd required beach)simply switched to sand mode, set trail control to 10mph and only touched the brakes when someone was crossing or to go around a stuck rig. My overall mileage is over the like 530ish miles is 19.6. Highway mileage is 21/22 in the high 60s (2.3l auto in Eco mode) not too many hills here in north east Fl.

DLJohnson

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man Rapid Red is such a sleeper color, it looks so good in the sun. Every time I see it I question my Cactus Grey choice and I don't even generally like red.
Same here. Saw one in person and couldn't take my eyes off it. Never usually like Red vehicles.

kencantrell

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE V6; Ford F250 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Handles great, slight road noise from just behind the second row above 60mph but nothing horrible. Took it to the beach Saturday soft sand (4wd required beach)simply switched to sand mode, set trail control to 10mph and only touched the brakes when someone was crossing or to go around a stuck rig. My overall mileage is over the like 530ish miles is 19.6. Highway mileage is 21/22 in the high 60s (2.3l auto in Eco mode) not too many hills here in north east Fl.
Good stuff. How's the power with the 2.3 in the BD?

DWood

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good stuff. How's the power with the 2.3 in the BD?
More than enough especially couples with the gearing in the BD. After putting a ranger through its paces back in January to make the decision between engines I couldn’t justify a 2.7 plus there’s a little more room to work on a 2.3. Palnning on keeping this for a while.
Sponsored