RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was debating painting my steel wheels Oxford White to match the body color of my Bronco. This is making me think i'm going to do it for sure now. Those look great.
Oh yeah. With how good they look on here, they will look amazing with Oxford. Do it. Peer pressure...do it.
Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thumbs WAY up for the white wheels. I wonder how the cost to paint compares to buying a new set in white and selling the old. I’ve never been a fan of black wheels. Makes a vehicle look cheap (budget model with missing plastic wheel covers).

I wonder how they’d look painted in Cactus Gray if the body matches.

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can anyone who has taken delivery comment on the seats? Comfort, feel, and if they get hot compared to leather.

DWood

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can anyone who has taken delivery comment on the seats? Comfort, feel, and if they get hot compared to leather.
I love them. Very comfortable, much more so than the cloth seats. Equal to or maybe slightly less than the leather. I’d say it feel slightly less sticky than leather. Now as with anything in direct sunlight it will get warm. However IMO I’d say they feel less warm than a comparable leather seat in the same situation.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thumbs WAY up for the white wheels. I wonder how the cost to paint compares to buying a new set in white and selling the old. I’ve never been a fan of black wheels. Makes a vehicle look cheap (budget model with missing plastic wheel covers).

I wonder how they’d look painted in Cactus Gray if the body matches.
Part of why I love the steelies is the industrial/retro look. My son's EB, and the several Ford trucks we've had over the years had steel wheels.

I will eventual paint them, probably Wimbledon White, but I might paint them red or bright blue or something crazy.

Cactus might look cool on the steelies, I never thought about that.

Blood_and_Mud

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So my mom, who lives in FL, was able to see a BD bronco before me and I’m the one whose buying one!! She is just to cute standing next to it though 😁😭

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread 2DFA04EE-6846-4157-8EA7-18C60E6D0E23

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread 2DFA04EE-6846-4157-8EA7-18C60E6D0E23
Please let your mom know she is taunting dozens of adults on the internet, who are now in tears.

That BD looks soooo good.

Blood_and_Mud

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread 2347C30D-D00F-4549-B101-9406CE0D25EA

More on this later. But, I’m so glad I didn’t settle for an Automatic for our final order/build.
The happiest person in this pic is partly obscured by the tinted window. A lot of memories to be made!

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The happiest person in this pic is partly obscured by the tinted window. A lot of memories to be made!
He’s like - wow, these windows are really tinted! I wish I had video of the first few screams when the turbos engaged in 2 & 3. Haha.

Feeling like we should get the fronts to match…but, I need to do some research on specs.