Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For some reason, my dealer says they're unable to add pod lights or the light bar, as well as a few other accessories. They say they're "greyed out" on their side when creating/modifying the order. I'm guessing they also won't be able to install such upgrades for the factory cost after it's been delivered.

I've got a Badlands, 2.7L, 10 speed auto, MIC Hardtop, 4DR, Sasquatch, Lux, with Cyber Orange.

Anyone else having similar issues with their orders?

(hoping this is the right sub-forum for this question, if not, mods, please feel free to move or delete the post. Thank you)
Sponsored

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. I’ve got two 4 door Broncos pon order (converted reservations) from 2 different dealers. (BL for me and OB for my son). Both dealers have stated they can’t add any accessories. I’m wondering when and if the accessories can be added before the VINs are created....?

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't worry if you can't add them to your build right now.

The accessories are all DIO (Dealer Installed Options). So you'll be ordering them through your dealer's parts department not FoMoCo. The price of those accessories reflects the install cost and they can be rolled into the financing of your Bronco.

However, the how and when to do this has not been made clear to the customers or the dealers.

There's a long thread here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-purchase-price-and-installed-by-dealer.5847/

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheKim

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't worry if you can't add them to your build right now.

The accessories are all DIO (Dealer Installed Options). So you'll be ordering them through your dealer's parts department not FoMoCo. Those price of those accessories reflects they install cost and they can be rolled into the financing of your Bronco.

However, the how and when to do this has not been made clear to the customers or the dealers.

There's a long thread here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-purchase-price-and-installed-by-dealer.5847/

Oh my gosh, thanks for the heads up! My dealer had no idea how to get them to add, and just seemed a bit lost on a lot of the process. However, they're super chill and I've worked with them for multiple vehicles, and have always taken care of me, so I didn't want to transfer the order elsewhere, because I figured they'd make it right if they messed up on their end.

Thanks again!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordering system is also going through updates, and things change on a daily basis (what's available and in what configurations).

You can modify your order all the way up to when the VIN is assigned and the build is actually scheduled (a few weeks before the parts start getting bolted together). This means that when these items *do* become available, your dealer will be able to simply go in and add them.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I have a throw-in option he could not add to the order. I knew what was going on and fortunately so did my dealer. It's nice when you have a place like B6G to get information that's useful. I'm starting to think my dealer is a closet member here...
Sponsored