Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Fit Sport, 2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hope someone can help me here. I'm not too proficient with FORScan yet but I'm pretty tech savvy and decided I'd give modifying the modules a go. I purchased the OBDLink EX and hooked it up to my laptop running Windows 11 via USB-C to USB-A adapter. I was successfully able to get some modules loaded as seen in the pictures. After doing some research it looks like the HS-Can modules aren't loading. I'm looking to edit the ACM and follow what @MOBRONCO did here but that one is not loading. I was able to successfully mod my GOAT modes so I know FORScan is working. The adapted states it is able to switch between MS-Can and HS-Can automatically but I guess it's not? I've already tried different usb port, different usb-c adapters and reconnecting and recreating my profile in FORScan. I have another OBDLink EX on order just in case the one I have is faulty and I also purchased the OHP ELMconfig with the manual switch just in case.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Ford Bronco Unable to see all FORScan Modules with OBDLink EX - HS-Can Missing FORSca
Ford Bronco Unable to see all FORScan Modules with OBDLink EX - HS-Can Missing FORScan2
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jpez1127

Jpez1127

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Update 1: Tried with both new cables and issue persists. I'm hoping it's a laptop thing and not a car thing. Going to try and find another older laptop with windows 10 that doesn't have USB-C to eliminate the adapter and windows 11 being the issue.

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have to actually start the Bronco to get mine to read all of them not just turn ACC power on.

OP
OP
Jpez1127

Jpez1127

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
Jpez1127

Jpez1127

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Update 2: Looks like after trying a laptop with USB-A and on WIndows 10 I got all the modules showing with the OBDLink EX. Not sure why or which one it was but glad I got it working.
Sponsored