Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Uncovered prototypes were on an R&D mission out at Bundy Hill Off Road Park in Jerome, Mi (Jackson) today. Great park if you haven’t tried it yet btw

Ford Bronco Uncovered 2021 Bronco Seen Testing at Bundy Hill Off Road Park today 2021 Ford Bronco Testing 1

Ford Bronco Uncovered 2021 Bronco Seen Testing at Bundy Hill Off Road Park today 2021 Bronco Testing 1

Ford Bronco Uncovered 2021 Bronco Seen Testing at Bundy Hill Off Road Park today 2021 Bronco Testing 10

Ford Bronco Uncovered 2021 Bronco Seen Testing at Bundy Hill Off Road Park today 2021 Bronco Testing 7

Ford Bronco Uncovered 2021 Bronco Seen Testing at Bundy Hill Off Road Park today 2021 Bronco Testing 6

Ford Bronco Uncovered 2021 Bronco Seen Testing at Bundy Hill Off Road Park today 2021 Bronco Testing 5

Ford Bronco Uncovered 2021 Bronco Seen Testing at Bundy Hill Off Road Park today 2021 Bronco Testing 8

Ford Bronco Uncovered 2021 Bronco Seen Testing at Bundy Hill Off Road Park today 2021 Bronco Testing 4

Ford Bronco Uncovered 2021 Bronco Seen Testing at Bundy Hill Off Road Park today 2021 Bronco Testing 3

Ford Bronco Uncovered 2021 Bronco Seen Testing at Bundy Hill Off Road Park today 2021 Bronco Testing 2

Ford Bronco Uncovered 2021 Bronco Seen Testing at Bundy Hill Off Road Park today 2021 Ford Bronco Testing 6

Ford Bronco Uncovered 2021 Bronco Seen Testing at Bundy Hill Off Road Park today 2021 Ford Bronco Testing 5

Ford Bronco Uncovered 2021 Bronco Seen Testing at Bundy Hill Off Road Park today 2021 Ford Bronco Testing 3

Ford Bronco Uncovered 2021 Bronco Seen Testing at Bundy Hill Off Road Park today 2021 Ford Bronco Testing 4

Ford Bronco Uncovered 2021 Bronco Seen Testing at Bundy Hill Off Road Park today 2021 Ford Bronco Testing 2

Ford Bronco Uncovered 2021 Bronco Seen Testing at Bundy Hill Off Road Park today 2021 Bronco Testing 9
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want that job! ?
Sheeeeeet. Who doesn’t? Paid to beat on it to the point of submission, send it back and have them make it better, rinse, lather, repeat??? Preaching to the choir, man.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

These are actually different Broncos! :love: The black 4 doors at the hotel were the Outer Banks. Awesome!

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Uncovered 2021 Bronco Seen Testing at Bundy Hill Off Road Park today 1595283728997

And I'm fairly certain this is finally a good shot of a non-sasquatch badlands with the MT 33s! They look good here.

Edit: Seems to also have a version of the wheels that I have only ever seen in the leaked build & price images.

Ford Bronco Uncovered 2021 Bronco Seen Testing at Bundy Hill Off Road Park today 1595283908926

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some sort of meter for data recording.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's because the Broncos spotted at the hotel in the other thread were in Denver.
My bad. I didn’t even see where the originals were spotted. Nice to see they have multiple teams out and about testing over multiple terrains and situations.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Posted on FB in one of the 47 bronco groups I’m watching ?

somebody shared them from their personal profile. Not sure if he was a tester, employee of the park or just right place at right time. Lol.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, they arent playing around testing this thing. Thats some fairly gnarly stuff for a factory rig to be playing on.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's attached to the center of the rear wheel in a couple of those pictures ?
Some sort of meter for data recording.
I'd imagine they measure rotation. They can compare both tires rotation to evaluate and program the traction control or trail control.
It appears to me to be a Digital Encoder which are used to capture the angle of rotation of the wheel. We use these on test vehicles where I work.

Crimpcap

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, Honda G1 Insight
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's attached to the center of the rear wheel in a couple of those pictures ?
I'd imagine they measure rotation. They can compare both tires rotation to evaluate and program the traction control or trail control.
Yes, you are correct. Those are called slip rings. They allow sensors mounted on the rotating object to be connect to the data recording system. I have seen everything from temperature of brake rotors, wheel speed or wheel slip and strain gauged axles wired through the slip rings.
Sponsored

Last edited: