lunzzford

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You didn't mention the Nitto Terra Grappler G2. They manufacturer in alot of difference sizes of this tire. A good option especially if you plan to log a bunch of road miles. Comes with a treadwear warranty. On that note BFG doesn't offer a treadwear warranty on the Ko2. I'm going with the G2's on mine.
Noted. Did not know that about the treadwear warranty. I was wondering about the Terra Grappler G2. I personally like to see them on a vehicle and would love if anyone that sees this has a picture of how they look on a bronco.
Sponsored

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Noted. Did not know that about the treadwear warranty. I was wondering about the Terra Grappler G2. I personally like to see them on a vehicle and would love if anyone that sees this has a picture of how they look on a bronco.
Read the first page, didnt have a chance to read through all. My personal Favorite is the Toyo ATIII and treadwear of either 50/65k depending on size. Also the G2 is a fabulous tire, but the least aggressive looking of all the options you mentioned and likely why it isnt quite as popular.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Read the first page, didnt have a chance to read through all. My personal Favorite is the Toyo ATIII and treadwear of either 50/65k depending on size. Also the G2 is a fabulous tire, but the least aggressive looking of all the options you mentioned and likely why it isnt quite as popular.
Here is a pic of the G2 on the rims I’m going with. Don’t have the bronco yet so I can’t show those on the Bronco
Ford Bronco Undecided on Tire to buy 3093EB25-32E2-4068-9C6B-3FFB1ACAE6EF

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Different angle shot on g2s that are on my F150. Lots of siping

Ford Bronco Undecided on Tire to buy 34AF4B40-4C66-4C93-8934-A58B40957F25

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Forgot to add, since the Nittos are considerably heavier, was steering difference noticeable or no?
I had 37” Nitto’s on My 20 Gladiator. They were great riding tires. Rode great in the rain. My only complaint was they definitely grab rocks from my partially gravel driveway. If I didn’t get them off they would hit inside my wheel Wells. One time smacked my windshield. But thank goodness it didn’t chip or break. They definitely are nice looking tires.

0A6F01F5-971D-4BEC-BDED-52B167D890C0.jpeg

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes they look great, but they don't work as good as they look. Good luck with your choice.
Others say they love them. Thanks

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@lunzzford

At my hobby shop where I do consulting (a high volume Jeep build shop) I have the nickname of Tire Slut... I have had a lot of different tires. And have sold hundreds of sets.

Of the 3 on the OP's list, the Toyo and BFG perform very well in inclement weather. The Ridge Grapplers do not. The Ridge Grappler is better in rocky off-road conditions than the other 2.

Now here's the kicker... The Falken AT3W is as good as the BFG and Toyo in bad weather and as good as the Nitto off-road... Add the Falken to your list of options, you won't regret it.
I’m curious… what is your opinion of the Yokohama Geolandar M/T G003? They look good, are reasonably priced, seem to perform well in the snow and wet but I haven’t taken them in the rocks yet. They don’t seem very popular. They are marketed as being quiet for MT but I haven’t got anything to compare to.

OP
OP
lunzzford

lunzzford

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome. Nice to hear so many good things about the Toyo's as I love the look of them. Thanks for the input!

Sponsored

richs184

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SF
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just put 315/70/17 falken wildpeak 3wAT on my non squashed BL.
Absolutely love them.
E rated but just air down slightly. Handle great in wet, and the little snow we’ve had so far.

they are not any louder than the K02s I replaced. Not hard to steer, and the ride is no worse. Better if anything.

obviously being heavier MPG dipped slightly.
Liking everything about these tires so far. About 800 miles on them so far.
Ford Bronco Undecided on Tire to buy 0A6F01F5-971D-4BEC-BDED-52B167D890C0
Nice rig!

Are those the BL optional wheels?

Did you need spacers, leveling kit or anything else?

Assuming you removed the crash bars?

Thanks

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice rig!

Are those the BL optional wheels?

Did you need spacers, leveling kit or anything else?

Assuming you removed the crash bars?

Thanks
Thanks. Yes removed crash bars. Added wheelspacers but before I added tires. Did not need them just liked the look with the 33”. Really liked the look after 35”

no lift or level

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m curious… what is your opinion of the Yokohama Geolandar M/T G003? They look good, are reasonably priced, seem to perform well in the snow and wet but I haven’t taken them in the rocks yet. They don’t seem very popular. They are marketed as being quiet for MT but I haven’t got anything to compare to.
It's a pretty good tire. I haven't had any issues at all that I can recall. I keep trying to sell that Yokohama X-M/T and just haven't found a taker yet.

We sell the Falken M/T which is very similar at a pretty high rate. I turn people away from tires like the Goodyear MT/R and the Toyo MT due to a high rate of balance issues and radial tire pull that comes up way too often in those tires.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Man I hope I get a lot of miles out of stock tires bc reading this thread and others I have a lot to learn about all terrain tires sizes load rating hahaha. Makes picking a tire for my mustang seem super easy lol

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like Coopers. Not sure what's gonna happen since Goodyear bought them. Goodyears are like my 4th choice after Cooper, Firestone and Goodrich...
Sponsored