Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hello Bronco6G!

I'm currently in the market to switch out from my 2Dr coupe to a 4DR SUV. Does anyone have any leads on dealers that will do under msrp/invoice on a bronco big bend manual in Central Texas?

Thanks in advanced!
Sponsored

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Are you set on manual transmission? There are few dealerships near me (North Texas) that have 2023 models on discount but I think they’re all automatic transmission. Manual Broncos are fairly rare so it might be difficult finding one sitting on lot

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you looking to custom order or prefer off the lot?

Alassise

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the killeen/harker heights area. Killeen Ford have 38 broncos siting on their lot and Johnson Bros in Temple has 15. Pretty sure you can find one to your liking. I purchased mine from J Bros Dec 2022 and paid the markup as I needed a vehicle and the market sucked in the area. (sucks when both of your cars get totaled by TX size hail).

Basically, I called every dealer and went with the cheaper mark-up. In Austin you will have the Austin Tax and Bronco Tax. The advantage is that based on the availability, you have some room to negotiate, but dealers are greedy in this area (military town), but those Broncos been siting there a while.

Call them before to drive here and inquire about the additional BS fees. Be prepared to walk off when they tell you about the packages that you must get, I did, not because of the cost, but the delivery of the salesman. Guess he did not notice my gray hair.

One prop to them is that their service departments are way better than their sales dept. Love my rig, but if the new 4 runner has been out, that would have been my 1st choice. Good luck with your search.

OP
OP

salanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am in the killeen/harker heights area. Killeen Ford have 38 broncos siting on their lot and Johnson Bros in Temple has 15. Pretty sure you can find one to your liking. I purchased mine from J Bros Dec 2022 and paid the markup as I needed a vehicle and the market sucked in the area. (sucks when both of your cars get totaled by TX size hail).

Basically, I called every dealer and went with the cheaper mark-up. In Austin you will have the Austin Tax and Bronco Tax. The advantage is that based on the availability, you have some room to negotiate, but dealers are greedy in this area (military town), but those Broncos been siting there a while.

Call them before to drive here and inquire about the additional BS fees. Be prepared to walk off when they tell you about the packages that you must get, I did, not because of the cost, but the delivery of the salesman. Guess he did not notice my gray hair.

One prop to them is that their service departments are way better than their sales dept. Love my rig, but if the new 4 runner has been out, that would have been my 1st choice. Good luck with your search.
Man that sucks :/ Thanks for the heads up!
Sponsored