Sponsored

Underground Graphics "one-off" Bronze/Matte Blk Hockey kits (2/4 door)

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Accidents happen. We mistakenly cut bronze as a base layer for an order (well two actually), so decided to make two "one-off" kits out of them. A merge of the Hockey High and our On the Rocks kits give these a bronze outline with matte black top layer. One kit for 2 door and one kit for a 4 door. As with all our kits, this is premium wrap vinyl, meaning dry install only. We do have install videos to help, or take this to any wrap/graphics installer and they will thank you for the high end material provided. Feel free to call directly if you have any questions, ...or post here. ;)

$135.00 each kit, FREE shipping!

Ford Bronco Underground Graphics "one-off" Bronze/Matte Blk Hockey kits (2/4 door) OTR one off BRZ MTE BLK 01
Ford Bronco Underground Graphics "one-off" Bronze/Matte Blk Hockey kits (2/4 door) OTR one off BRZ MTE BLK 02
Ford Bronco Underground Graphics "one-off" Bronze/Matte Blk Hockey kits (2/4 door) OTR one off BRZ MTE BLK 03
Ford Bronco Underground Graphics "one-off" Bronze/Matte Blk Hockey kits (2/4 door) IMG_6944.JPG

Ford Bronco Underground Graphics "one-off" Bronze/Matte Blk Hockey kits (2/4 door) IMG_5704.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Those look good. I bet they’d pop on eruption green!

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm surprised these aren't sold already :LOL:

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is there an ideal temperature for them to be applied at, or can I do it in a cold garage?

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Accidents happen. We mistakenly cut bronze as a base layer for an order (well two actually), so decided to make two "one-off" kits out of them. A merge of the Hockey High and our On the Rocks kits give these a bronze outline with matte black top layer. One kit for 2 door and one kit for a 4 door. As with all our kits, this is premium wrap vinyl, meaning dry install only. We do have install videos to help, or take this to any wrap/graphics installer and they will thank you for the high end material provided. Feel free to call directly if you have any questions, ...or post here. ;)

$135.00 each kit, FREE shipping!

Ford Bronco Underground Graphics "one-off" Bronze/Matte Blk Hockey kits (2/4 door) IMG_5704.JPG
Will just the bronze show or the black as well? e.g., for On the Rocks, 4dr., bronze, will only the On the Rocks bronco and mountains show or the black as well?

If just the bronze, I will buy the On the Rocks bronze for a 4dr. right now. DM me and I can call with card information.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will just the bronze show or the black as well? e.g., for On the Rocks, 4dr., bronze, will only the On the Rocks bronco and mountains show or the black as well?

If just the bronze, I will buy the On the Rocks bronze for a 4dr. right now. DM me and I can call with card information.
The graphics are two color (as shown) Bronze outline & rocks, with Matte Black on top. Call me direct to confirm.

Any pics of them installed?
These are one off, we've never even made this combo or design mix. If I Install it, I burn a one off kit. I will upload an ok the rocks kit to the original post. the shape of the Hockey High with the design element of the On the Rocks.

Greg ;)
Sponsored