First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can pick up your new Corvette at the factory and drive it home. It would have been nice to have that option…
No,

you can pickup the new corvette at the corvette museum, near the factory, and drive it home.
After paying the normal dest charges
Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No,

you can pickup the new corvette at the corvette museum, near the factory, and drive it home.
After paying the normal dest charges
So not only did you not read (or comprehend) any of the previous conversation in this thread, you’re also ridiculously hung up on semantics, while completely missing the point of my comment. Go away.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Of course it’s Fords fault. They are the ones that vet the trucking /shipping of their assets. If they are picking companies that have zero training or experience fault comes back to Ford.
There currently is a severe shortage of truck drivers that is expected to get even worse. Likely many more less experienced drivers out there. If Ford wants to move vehicles, they may have little choice but to take whoever is available.

Zakm

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who originally recorded this? That's my hometown.

Sponsored

TheSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 EG Badlands Sasquatch / 22 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Headed to TC Customs?
Headed the wrong direction. That truck is going north. TC Customs is south from there. Most likely going to Gilbert & Baugh Ford, Alexander Ford, or Harbin Ford.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you look at about 15 seconds into the video it appears there is daylight between the Broncos, and the bridge. I think the driver realized what might happen just in time.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you look at about 15 seconds into the video it appears there is daylight between the Broncos, and the bridge. I think the driver realized what might happen just in time.
Yep, zit looks like he stopped just in time.

gcrew95

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bass Boat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There currently is a severe shortage of truck drivers that is expected to get even worse. Likely many more less experienced drivers out there. If Ford wants to move vehicles, they may have little choice but to take whoever is available.
That is let’s just say Fake news. We are paying almost 1700 for transportation. For that price you can get enclosed truck to take your Bronco from Detroit to anywhere in the continental US. Ford has failed period. If they would only be transparent and honest. They can’t keep blaming everything on a pandemic.

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My luck would work like this: The Bronco at the back of the truck would be mine; unscathed by the low bridge. Then as they pull it off the truck and I let out a sigh of relief it would spontaneously combust.

But man, that is a bummer.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
All of the poor broncos damaged from this truck hitting an underpass this morning in Attalla, Alabama. I really hope they didn't belong to anyone on here. My condolences if so. 😪

Sponsored