First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey everyone !! Was wondering if anyone can break down the priority numbers for me and what they mean. I moved my 21 outer banks to a 22 order and it’s now a priority 19. Now I know what 99 means (do not build) which is what I had before but I have seen others post here they have priority 10. What is the difference between 19 and 10 priority ? If this has already been posted somewhere can someone provide a link ? I can’t find it if it has. Thanks in advance to all us anxiously waiting for over a year and a half now it’s crazy.
Sponsored

Vandy

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10-19 means "schedule for production" 10 being the fastest, 19 being the least fast.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went from a 19 for my 21 order to 18 for my 22 reorder. I guess that is promising but who knows.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

priority numbers do not mean anything for Bronco orders. 10-19 just means your order is in. 99 means your order is delayed or held back

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
priority numbers do not mean anything for Bronco orders. 10-19 just means your order is in. 99 means your order is delayed or held back
So much this.

LOTS of misinformation on here with people thinking a 10 will get you scheduled quicker than a 19 but that is incorrect. If ordering any other Ford besides a Bronco, a 10 takes priority over 11, 11 over 12, etc, etc. But in the Bronco ordering world 10-19 are the same.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BlueBronco and @ChompSticks are correct.

On normal production years, priority codes 10-19 can be use by the dealer to prioritize build order at that dealer. The lower the number the higher the priority. It doesn’t guarantee an order with priority 10 will arrive before a 19, but it can help.

Edit: Also… when your dealer enters your order into WBDO (the ordering system), the priority code defaults to 19. It isn’t that your dealer is specifically setting it to 19, that’s just the default value for retail orders.

With the Bronco, the reservation timestamp trumps the priority code unless the code is set to 1-9. Dealers cannot set codes 1-9, only Ford themselves can set that priority. Those priorities are typically reserved for special orders… like rebuilds for vehicles that were damaged in transit.

Last edited:

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As explained by an ex-Ford employee on this forum (I don’t have link) who taught the ordering system to dealers, Ford has an algorithm that includes constraints, dealer allocations etc. Dealers are racked and stacked in random order and then it begins one pass through the list to match available builds to orders. The priority number tells Ford to look at this build first compared to a similar build within their orders. The lowest number within dealer orders takes priority, 10 being the lowest. If 12 is the lowest within a dealer that will take priority.

This may not be perfect explanation, kinda what I gathered after quick searches.

If indeed it didn’t matter for Bronco why would dealers change it from default 19 to a lower number? Just to fool customer?

The allocation formula seems to follow closer to Ford’s normal allocation system.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only number that matters is “ 100”. As in the $100 us suckers fronted to get placed into a make believe process , and then disregarded by a corporation. So we have that going for us.

Sponsored

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The only number that matters is “ 100”. As in the $100 us suckers fronted to get placed into a make believe process , and then disregarded by a corporation. So we have that going for us.
yeah, unless I get build date soon, I think I’ll do my own priority number equal to ADM

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If indeed it didn’t matter for Bronco why would dealers change it from default 19 to a lower number? Just to fool customer?
That’s what my dealer did, as he was tired of people googling online and reading that priority 10 would make their Bronco come faster.

He got a phone call about it as I was updating my order for 2022. Got off the phone and was clearly annoying with answering the same question yet again, “if everyone is priority 10, then everyone gets their Bronco faster, right? That’s what people think I guess?”

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been a priority 17 since I changed from a 99 June 25th when Ford announced mod top was going to be MY23, and just got a build week in January. Who knows?

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s beginning to look as if the reservation time is the real priority number within the dealer‘s orders, but not Ford as a whole. Seems that way with recent reservations being built over long term reservation holders with similar builds, but different dealers.
Sponsored