Sponsored

***UPDATE***Unfortunately….. another bad dealer to report: Virden Ford in Manitoba

EdH

Wildtrak
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Unfortunately…… another bad dealer to report, this time in Manitoba Canada, On September 8th The gm at Virden Ford Sales Ltd. Agreed to sell my wife an incoming stock order for a 4 door wildtrak for msrp, I had him send me a signed detailed written sales agreement, and had him take a $1000 deposit, the bronco was supposed to be here in October, didn’t show up till this week. Communications started mid last week where I instantly got the feeling he wanted to break the deal, telling me I would have to sign a non sell agreement and that these broncos are getting flipped for more than msrp so he needs to make sure that I intend to keep it. I gave him all the resurances possible that I intend to keep it, and told him I will sign any no sell agreement he wants me to. So he started the credit app process with ford and he found out that I bought a bronco earlier in the year from another dealer, which was my 2 door that I had a first hour reservation for. He instantly used this as an excuse to not sell me the bronco and basically slammed the door on me saying that there is nothing I can say to change his mind. The next morning I went to the bank and got a bank draft for the full amount. Drove to the dealer and put it on his desk, he wouldn’t take the money and sell me the bronco. I even offered to trade off my 2 dr wildtrak to get the 4dr for my wife before Christmas. Main reason for really needing a 4dr all of a sudden is, the family is growing and need room for one more car seat. I was just notified yesterday that he has sold it to someone else, I am guessing to the highest bidder. I understand this is a dealer stock order so he can sell it to whoever he wants and the dealer owns the inventory, but I feel like ford should be holding them to some sort of code of ethics in regards to upholding contracts and agreements made to loyal ford customers. Further more me and my family have personally bought 7 new fords from this dealer in the past 13 years most of which we still own so it’s not like I am person off the street or from a different province. I filed a complaint with ford customer service but there is not much they can or will do past providing feedback to the dealer, which in this case hasn’t done me any good.

17EF25CB-D8A7-4F08-8F79-69ACD405E6DE.jpeg
Sponsored

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this was a dealer stock order without a written purchase agreement, I'd honestly be okay with the dealer doing this.

But since you already had a written purchase agreement and a deposit down... I just.. ugh... disgusting.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is so unbelievably wrong, it's hard to fathom. OP - I'm so sorry. 1 star review left for them... let's get out the pitchforks and torches!

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This dealership doesn't have a lot of reviews. A rash of bad reviews can have a much greater impact on their reputation, than on some of the others we've gone after.

Cprgt

Wildtrak
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would think that, with that sales order showing the sales price and signatures of both parties, that you have solid legal grounds against them.
A written agreement is a contract. Unless those terms were included you do have options for legal action.

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Review left. Good luck in getting compensation. Sorry the Bronco is already gone. Looks like you have a solid legal case here.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Unfortunately…… another bad dealer to report, this time in Manitoba Canada, On September 8th The gm at Virden Ford Sales Ltd. Agreed to sell my wife an incoming stock order for a 4 door wildtrak for msrp, I had him send me a signed detailed written sales agreement, and had him take a $1000 deposit, the bronco was supposed to be here in October, didn’t show up till this week. Communications started mid last week where I instantly got the feeling he wanted to break the deal, telling me I would have to sign a non sell agreement and that these broncos are getting flipped for more than msrp so he needs to make sure that I intend to keep it. I gave him all the resurances possible that I intend to keep it, and told him I will sign any no sell agreement he wants me to. So he started the credit app process with ford and he found out that I bought a bronco earlier in the year from another dealer, which was my 2 door that I had a first hour reservation for. He instantly used this as an excuse to not sell me the bronco and basically slammed the door on me saying that there is nothing I can say to change his mind. The next morning I went to the bank and got a bank draft for the full amount. Drove to the dealer and put it on his desk, he wouldn’t take the money and sell me the bronco. I even offered to trade off my 2 dr wildtrak to get the 4dr for my wife before Christmas. Main reason for really needing a 4dr all of a sudden is, the family is growing and need room for one more car seat. I was just notified yesterday that he has sold it to someone else, I am guessing to the highest bidder. I understand this is a dealer stock order so he can sell it to whoever he wants and the dealer owns the inventory, but I feel like ford should be holding them to some sort of code of ethics in regards to upholding contracts and agreements made to loyal ford customers. Further more me and my family have personally bought 7 new fords from this dealer in the past 13 years most of which we still own so it’s not like I am person off the street or from a different province. I filed a complaint with ford customer service but there is not much they can or will do past providing feedback to the dealer, which in this case hasn’t done me any good.

Ford Bronco ***UPDATE***Unfortunately….. another bad dealer to report:  Virden Ford in Manitoba 17EF25CB-D8A7-4F08-8F79-69ACD405E6DE
Wow. $8490 in taxes on a $74,290 car!
Thats 11.4% taxes on a car purchase! Your purchase experience with that dealer is very strange.
Sponsored