First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm planning on switching to Oxford White. All of my Broncos were white, long before OJ. We raised, trained, and showed Rottweilers, so the temperature was the issue. One of the white Broncos was a two-tone, with a silver-gray hood. The lowered glare from the hood was a pleasant surprise. Ford dropped the two-tone option (I believe they called it a Victoria two-tone), and I started having the hoods painted. Today, we have vinyl wraps, so I will probably have the hood wrapped in a flat gray/black to echo the MIC top.
The Cyber Orange appealed to me. The other colors do not. I did not say I was typical.
Thereā€™s that carbon fiber hood that Anderson is supposedly coming out with, tooā€¦ šŸ¤”

Still deciding. Quite a distance between first choice CO and the rest. VB is a possibility. I liked HPR for a hot minute, but have not seen it in real life. I think white looks sharp, but my wife just bought a white XC90. EG is too boring. The grays are not an option.

So I guess itā€™s between VB, HPR, and another white vehicle. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Hopefully, you can get a look at a HPR Bronco before you have to lock it in (and not a Ranger or anything else, because itā€™s not the same effect). I didnā€™t think Iā€™d like HPR until I saw one on the road. Now Iā€™ve seen several, and they do look good.
Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sneak peak at Azure Grey in the light.

1663895264604.jpeg
Mmmā€¦ you sure about that? If anything, it looks like Robinā€™s Egg Blueā€¦ šŸ¤Ø

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
They are converting to Shadow Black Surprise. Unless you are paying attention... LOL šŸ˜‚
It's a "Ford Thing". Default color is Black. When they discontinued Rapid Red for MY22 the automatic conversion to 22 was also Shadow Black. CO was trim locked for 2021, and Rapid Red was the best color I could order on a Base.

Cyber Orange was my favorite color. Next would probably be HPR. I want to like Race Red, but in the sun it looks tangerine colored. It's loud though, screams "ticket me twice".

Eruption green is a color, but it's awful dark in the shade.

Velocity Blue is a good color, but it's very popular on F-150s. Probably the #2 color after Landscape Truck (Oxford) White

So, I'm currently HPR.

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sad that CO went away for 2023. On the F150, I really like VB, but it seems to be to bright on the Bronco. I'm against ever having another vehicle that is White, Black, or any shade of Grey, way to many on the road.

We went with Eruption Green.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still deciding. Quite a distance between first choice CO and the rest. VB is a possibility. I liked HPR for a hot minute, but have not seen it in real life. I think white looks sharp, but my wife just bought a white XC90. EG is too boring. The grays are not an option.

So I guess itā€™s between VB, HPR, and another white vehicle. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
I've seen HPR in person. I wasn't a fan of pictures or on B&P, but in person I loved it. Not enough to override my VB order, but I really liked it in person.

Sponsored

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've seen HPR in person. I wasn't a fan of pictures or on B&P, but in person I loved it. Not enough to override my VB order, but I really liked it in person.
I keep driving to the dealer to see what's on the lot. And by that I mean colors. All the colors look very different in person.

I was out walking around town last week and finally saw a Hot šŸŒ¶ in person, it was Ranger Tremor looks very cool.
But I took a picture of it and the picture shows a different color by a lot. The red almost looks like a rusty color in some light but I couldn't capture that in the picture. Other light it looks like the red you'd expect.
I still think it should be called
Metallic Marinara or Spaghetti Red.

Oh and I finally saw a Carbonized Gray Bronco, I liked it a lot more than I expected. I'm not sure that's the vibe I'm going for. For the first time ever in my life, the color is turning our to be the hardest decision... and not because I love the choices.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought about AGM, but I've literally got three A51 Broncos in my neighborhood of like 100 houses. Ridiculous. That color is everywhere, and AGM is nice, but just a metallic version. Grays are so overdone on the Bronco. I am going to keep my order and either change to HPR, RR, or VB.

However, I've got a Hummer EV SUV on order (maybe mid to late 2023), and I can get that in Orange :cool: 0-60 in 3.5 seconds and has removable roof panels front and rear.

GMC-Hummer-EV-SUV-Colors-4.jpg
Road in a Edition 1 Hummer EV just yesterday. The crab walk mode is like being in a vehicle that is skidding across ice. Actually made me a bit whoosie. Negative, Brand new vehicle and the weather strip under the driver side window is popping out. It is a wild vehicle for sure. It looks really good in orange. The one I was in was white. Enjoy.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Road in a Edition 1 Hummer EV just yesterday. The crab walk mode is like being in a vehicle that is skidding across ice. Actually made me a bit whoosie. Negative, Brand new vehicle and the weather strip under the driver side window is popping out. It is a wild vehicle for sure. It looks really good in orange. The one I was in was white. Enjoy.
The new Hummers are cool looking and probably a lot of fun to drive but they are a halo vehicle for GM, much like the TRX for Ram, we're never going to see a lot of them on the road.

Blucifer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Torn between EG and A51. Saw an A51 with bronze wheels at the dealer and my partner loved it.
Both of those would look great with bronze wheels.a51 is way more popular than EG, so just based on that I'd lean towards green. Thosere both great colors though.

SnowshoeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is a 4 door, CO, Badlands, MIC, Manual, High? sitting at my dealers lot for the last 2 weeks. They have a 8K? ADM on it, but I'd be willing to bet they'd do a deal on it. Just an FYI in case someone wants to check it out.

Sponsored

Blucifer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered Oxford White Wildtrak, considered reordering CO 2023, but looks like I'm now sticking with OW. Race Red is a very close second. Race Red is only second because the clash with Wildtrak blue internal trim!!!

Curious question, why no race red love?
If you'd like to trade CO interior accents for blue accents with my someday-tp-arrive-badlands, Id be down.

Blucifer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So sad to have to admit defeat on getting my Cyber Orange Badlands Bronco.
I have an August 2020 Reservation and my 2021MY order converted to 2022MY and now being converted to 2023MY without CO.

For others in this same boat, what color are you changing to?

Eruption Green ?
Area 51?
Velocity Blue?
Race Red?
Hot Pepper Red ?
One of the six white to black grays (White, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Iconic Silver, Azure Gray, Shadow Black)

Per the 2023 Order guide here are the paint options per (since only dealers will get Heritage models)

2023Colors.png
Race red. I would really like a lemon yellow or mojito green, but race red is vibrant enough. Plus it shows well on a grey rainy day, just like CO.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I personally saw Eruption green and Hot Pepper Red in person at Gunstock Mountain. Either of those looked just great. I'd personally probably go with Eruption Green if not for CO with Hot Pepper Red a close second.
hkUjWZW.jpg

HIYbybH.jpg

BuckeyeBen71

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered Oxford White Wildtrak, considered reordering CO 2023, but looks like I'm now sticking with OW. Race Red is a very close second. Race Red is only second because the clash with Wildtrak blue internal trim!!!

Curious question, why no race red love?
I LOVE the color of my RR WT. That bright fire engine red and blacked out wheels/soft top/fenders and satin black grill (IMO) looks better than any other color combo. The online pictures donā€™t do RR justice because it looks orange.

Ford Bronco Unfulfilled Cyber Orange order holders - what 2023 color are you changing to? A96FF644-FDF4-44C8-84C6-CA4C24313586
I initially planned to buy new interior color grab bars or just stickerfab the blue to something else but after receiving, I truly like the contrast of the blue accents. And thatā€™s really hard for a Buckeye fan to admit.
Sponsored